Acquantances

She solemnly roamed around the quite and peaceful garden as she relinquished in the amazing feelings it brought her in that moment

moments later she felt a slight breeze fanning against her neck and as she swiftly turned towards the direction of the humming bird . and whilst doing so , caught a glance of something

or should I say perhaps someone .

The figure lay still on the green and lusiuose grass unmoving and quite,

she wondered instead how peaceful it looked and tried to resolve that feeling by mimicking the figure .

She quietly paced to her purple and green bag pack and reached out for her soft woolen blanket , laying it in front of her as she gently adjusted her body on it laying face up .

The day was sunny with a nice warm breeze , it was a Saturday afternoon and all her friends had gone to a concert which she couldn't go to , not that she hadn't wanted to in any way , but her reasons are beyond even your imagination .

Her mom was an accountant and was mostly at work if not trying to stay social in her clique of friends and colleagues , she didn't have any siblings but had always wanted twin brothers , she thought that having siblings would make her feel a little less lonely and have people she could always trust .

Trust , the word its self sounds didge she had once thought , she was a girl with trust issues which stemmed from her past .

Her mind replayed the images of the figure she had spotted laying in the midst of the grass .the figure seemed a bit mascullar and was dressed in all white , she liked the colour white . she thought it had connotations of peace ,tranquillity and balance which are some of the things she yearned for

As she lay down she felt content , not a single care of what the morrow would bring or the worries that she constantly had .taking in a deep breath she felt something wet and slurpy run along her left arm , she shot up and screeched in a fright feeling her heart hammering hard against her chest .

she looked and saw a labradror dog its barks filling and echoing the air .

"Hey there little guy " she said genuinely to the dog