A New Recruit.

Wake up.
Wake up, Y/N.
Wake up and rise.

Y/N felt something... moving in the shadows.

???: "Strike him down."

Something tried to strike Y/N down, but it failed, blocked by a transparent manifestation of a devilish-looking arm.

???: "How is this possible?"

???: "I told you, dad, he has a Symbol!"

???: "But... humans aren't meant to wield this symbol, and even if they did, their bodies would crumble into dust and their minds would go insane..."

???: "Dad, I told you, he's the perfect bodyguard to have!"

???: "Sweetie, I know you really, really want a bodyguard by your side, but does it have to be one of the most powerful beings on earth?!"

Y/N: "Will you both shut up already?"

Stolas: "Oh, Satan, Hello Y/N!"

Octavia: "Oh, Uh, hi Y/N!"

Y/N: "Will you guys tell me why the fuck someone tried to slap my face with a pillow?"

Octavia: "I... made my dad read the book on the devil symbols."

Y/N: "Still dosen't explain it."

Stolas: "Well, it says in the book... Even in the most vulnerable moments, the symbol will protect it's owner... Or something like that."

Y/N: "So... you tested that theory?"

Octavia: "Yes, with great results, something demonic came out of you and it blocked the pillow!"

Y/N: "Hm. Is that all? Can I go back to sleeping?"

Octavia: "Y/N, it's 11 AM. We also made breakfast!"

Stolas: "Yes... Daughter, I still have to ask, why did you decide and make breakfast today?"

Octavia: "Ugh, whatever, dad."

Both owls complained to eachother about breakfast, with Y/N slowly getting off the bed.

Y/N: "Will you stop narrating every fucking thing I do?"

It's not my fault you hear me in your head, the people who look at this are supposed to know what happens!

Y/N: "Just... be quieter?"

I'll try my best.

Y/N got off the bed, his arm sore, for some reason.

Y/N: "I swear it wasn't this sore before..."

Octavia and Stolas saw Y/N come to the giant table, togheter it was another owl, similar more to Stolas.

???: "And who this may be, Stolas? Another one of your fuck-buddies?"

Y/N: "Watch you mouth, bird. I think no one wants a blood-shed here. It'll stain the moquette."

???: "How DARE you speak to me like that, you insolent brat!"

Stolas: "Both of you, stop running your mouths and just enjoy the damn breakfast Octavia made!"

???: "I'm not taking orders from a cheating, lying bastard owl like you, Stolas!"

Stolas: "Then about you listen to your own daughter?!"

Y/N: "Ugh, fuck me if they're this noisy all the time."

Octavia: "Shut UP! All of you! I can't even concentrate on my music! If you have to argue about your marriage, do it somewhere else and not while we have guests over, this goes for you too, mom!"