the actual story lmao

a/n: i wrote this as a joke, i swear!!! also this has smut and some mentions of blood, so be wary of that! this was also my first attempt at writing actual smut~ so enjoy! don't expect it to be amazing ^^! (scroll down if you wanna read ig!)

Ganyu's POV

     I can't place my eye on what he called me for? Everything seems perfect. My actions haven't been incorrect, have they?

Taking the lengthy staircase is beneficial for my heart, but not for my mentality. The climb up to the top level will be challenging for me, as I get drained out rather readily.

If only the elevators weren't shut down...

No one's POV

Somewhat corroded, the clock continued, letting time advance forward. A ginger-haired man, wearing a mask, rested on a stool, anticipating to hear a knock on his door. Time progressed gradually, seeming as if it was thawing until the clock shifted to another second. Swinging second by second, though each seemed as if they were progressing more sluggishly than the last. The ginger tried getting lost in his thoughts, though the ticking sound hindered him from doing so.

"I'm here... What'd you call me for?" The half-adeptus had knots in her stomach, while listening to Childe's sluggish footsteps advancing closer to her.

Ganyu's POV

The knob jerked open. My heart pulsing faster second after second. Did I do anything wrong? Childe yanked me in, before locking and shutting the door completely. After which, he remarks... "Your horns seem awfully pleasant today. Could I perhaps... stroke them?"

An unusual request, but I'm presuming it's for industrial purposes? I can't place my eye on what precisely he'd ask this for. I reply...

"Of course," his hands venture closer to my head, before stroking my horns.

"Obidient as always..." Childe continues touching them, and I feel...

drowsy?

His movements felt faster progressively, until I slammed head first onto the floor...

"You're so effortless. Make this tougher for me..." Childe remarks, being situated on top of me.

What's going on? Despite my attempts to retreat, his grip tightens around me, preventing me from moving. "Too late, comrade..."

Before he leans in closer to me, I could notice something on my thigh. His other hand... "C-Childe? What's... happening?" He places a smirk on his face.

"You'll see."

"Wha-?" I get halted by an abrupt tingle in my tongue.

Childe's POV

I'm impulsive with every movement. I don't expect her to comprehend what's happening yet, but I know I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

I could figure that she's desperately battling back, after I entered her mouth. I'm licking all areas of it, leaving traces of my saliva everywhere.

Eventually, I yanked my tongue out of her mouth to catch a quick breath. "What did you think of that?" I inquired. Her saliva trickled down my tongue, as I gulped for air.

I covered her mouth before she could say anything more... "Wouldn't it be... nice... if I took a horn from you? For my collection? For good luck?"

"D-don~," Before she could finish her phrase, I overspread her mouth.

I brushed her hair, while searching for the horn. Eventually, I felt something solid. Naturally, I presumed that it was her horn. I tugged as vigorously as possible, until eventually... I heard a thud...

Her face morphed from 0 to 100 instantaneously.

"I think- I-I want

m-more~," Ganyu gazes at me, glancing straight into my eyes. I could feel her warm breath splatter across my face.

"What's gotten into you? A second ago, you were... fine." I comment, "I like this new you though~..." I remark. She shuts her lids. "Now... wide open..."

Rather than aiming for her tongue, I go for her lips. I gnaw on them as fiercely as feasible, until they bleed out. I lick her blood, observing it as it steadily goes throughout her entire face. I take a sample of her blood with my finger and paint her, "I like your obedience~ You may open your eyes now~," I remark. Ganyu's undoubtedly savoring every moment here. Her face shouts "MORE~!"

"Now..." I continue painting her using her own blood, "I would like for you to... feel this..." I put my hand on her thigh, continuously rubbing it. I employ my other hand to conceal her mouth, to obstruct the production of any noises.

"H-how does that feel~?" I question her, though she can't actually answer, as her mouth is enclosed to obstruct any sound. "J-just place both of your hands on my back if you like it~." Even the pleasure is beginning to get on me. Not that there wasn't any to begin with.

Her eyes widen. Immediately, I felt two gentle palms gradually working its way up my torso, until they reached up to the top.

Wait...?

She wrenched me...?

Fiercely...?

Her tongue swung into my mouth immediately, devouring all parts of it as swiftly as feasible. After which, she started teasing my tongue into a corner.

Taking my role, I perceive...

The pressure surrounding my tongue is too severe... I'm incompetent in the regard of getting it out.

Eventually, she let my tongue free. I could barely hold up... I was panting... "Did you enjoy that... Ajax~?" She inquired, a smirk covering her face. She brushed my nose, before reversing our positions... "It's my turn now..." Her grip engulfed me. I stayed, feeling incapable of escaping from her wrath.

"How does this feel?" She rushed in, and placed her hand inside of my pants. I could feel her hand navigating my pants, "I need to find your penis," she commented.

a/n: literally no idea why i added that line, sorry guys! it made me burst out of laughter so im keeping it <3

"There..." She proceeded to slowly rub it, and didn't even bother enclosing my mouth. I struggled to contain the suspicious noises inside of myself.

"A-ah," escaped my lips... There was no way I could contain myself any longer.

She smirks... "I like it when you make noises like that..."

I couldn't even do anything to evade. Her grasp on me was way too firm... "G-Ganyu, s-s-s-s-sstopp..." I couldn't even compose a phrase. I began to feel stimulated from everything.

"That so? I guess it certainly was worthwhile going to your office." She utilizes my shirt to dry off, while I catch my breath from everything that happened.

"I'll see you later, I suppose... I got the missing horn covered..."

She glances at a hat on my table, before getting up to reach it.

"See you next time..."