Unexpected Encounter

Timekeeper Cookie was bored one afternoon. It was not anything new, but it was just too bad that Croissant Cookie was busy launching a new schematic recently, as she would normally keep the chaotic timelord at bay to prevent her from causing destruction out of boredom.

"Croissant Cookie is no fun when she's all busy doing work or whatever."

Her sudden lack of time to speak with Timekeeper was due to the rise of relevance regarding a rather notorious thief, who calls themself Phantom Bleu. Croissant was busier than ever, trying to find a way to effectively stop the thief from their potential future shenanigans.

"This 'Phantom Bleu' character has got some nerve to attempt thefts of timepieces. How intriguing!"

They had recently begun procuring every timepiece they could find in the Magic City, for a reason not yet known to Timekeeper, though one they will inevitably find out upon jumping onto the Sonic Embroider as she normally would to travel through time without a care.

That's exactly what she did.

Timekeeper enjoyed traveling through the time rifts, as the rusty haze of the rifts was quite comforting to her for a multitude of reasons. During one such trip, they decided to observe the mysterious 'Phantom Bleu' herself. With a wave of her hand, a rift portal opened up; upon observing the surroundings of the location it generated, it seemed to lead to a museum located in the Magic City of Parfaedia. As if on cue, a flash of beige and turquoise appeared for half a second, speeding toward the property. That was when Timekeeper Cookie had a hunch that it was probably the one they were looking for.

~~~~~

[Roguefort Cookie POV]

"Thanks to this handy little trinket, my plan will go without a hitch tonight~ ♫"

Roguefort thought to themself as they prepared their temporary disguise, remembering an abnormal timepiece they managed to obtain from a cookie affiliated with the Time Balance Department, allowing them to foresee the future events that would most likely occur just by tinkering with the hour hands.

The disguise in which they used a form of magic to apply, made them resemble Almond Cookie, the father of the little detective girl that was looking to apprehend them. The two cookies were also decently acquainted with each other.

"But such measures shall not take place. I just embrace the brightest of jewels, is all. ♫"

Roguefort Cookie, or "Almond Cookie" would then attempt to make an entry into the museum, only to be stopped by some police cookies guarding the doorway, as he had sent out a calling card a few hours prior. "Detective Almond Cookie! There have been no signs of Phantom Bleu as of late. Walnut Cookie has insisted on staying to ensure they will not get away with it." One of the police cookies greeted "Almond Cookie" in a professional manner.

"I came here hearing of an incident about to occur. I'm still not sure if my daughter is ready to take on the case of Phantom Bleu. However, please do let me pass." 'Almond Cookie' requested. They were then let in, the museum revealing lots of cookies, browsing the various jewels, relics, and paintings up for show.

"My my, maybe I should buy this place, or just get the owners to sell these treasures to someone like me! You agree, right?" Yogurt Cream Cookie was heard boasting to an intimidating violet-haired cookie standing next to him, who was only silent and nodding back in response to the rich, spoiled cookie.

A small, fizzy red cookie with horns on their head was playing tricks on some of the more unsuspecting, small, and distracted cookies, seemingly taking pride in their frustration of scared reactions. "Mwahaha, you're all going to hell! Bye bye!"