Prologue: Normal Life

Suzuki POV:

- Are you ready, Lady Suzuki?

- Yes, i am ready now!

- Well, let's go!

We take a walk, insted of going in our car. I really want to enjoy the outside world as much as possible. Seem like less cars and more bicycles are on the street. They don't need to be so hurry because it's Sunday.

And people has noticed us.

- Oh, isn't that the butler from Suzuki family? And who is that young girl?

- I don't know, maybe is that ... their daughter?

- So they have found her.

I was never being so popular like this. I ask my butler.

- Are we so famous?

- Ah yes dear lady Suzuki. Your father are well-known in Tokyo for all the politics heading for equality and better life for the homeless people. As a result, even if we try, it's impossible to not cause any attention.

Equality huh? I think. So if somehow White Room is not in shadow anymore, my father will fight to destroy that place for real. But for now, i will not reveal anything about White Room. If i do that too soon, Tsukishiro may not escape and redeem himself.

- Please tell me more about my parents.

- Your mother is a teacher. She is considered the best teacher in this decade because of her cram school. That school is so infamous for the 100% rate of entering the best high schools in Japan. The only rival to her domination is Kunugigaoka Junior High School. Sadly, that school lost its pace 7 years ago because Gakuho Asano, her best friend, was forced to leave the position of the board chairman. Later on, he joined your mother's cram school and help her there.

- Wait... Kunugigaoka? Is that the school where that yellow-Mach-20-speed octopus choose to teach?

- Yes, dear lady Suzuki.

- I wonder why is such a creature like that existed.

- Me too. What do you think about that question?

- Let's see, maybe it was experimented on? Both mentally and physically?

- Maybe.

We keep walking for a while, until we finally arrive the piano club.

- Let's come in. Shall we?

- Yes!

As we came in, we saw a tall and beautiful fair-skinned young woman with wavy hip-length light blond hair that is split on either side, large light blue eyes. She is sitting next to the piano, and play Fantaisie Impromptu (Op.66)

What a perfect scene.