Chapter 1

[ 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑, 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝐴𝑑𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒! ]

Keywords :

Y/n = Your name
F/F = Favorite Food
F/D = Favorite drink
F/O = Favorite outfit
W/C = Weapon of choice

[ Pov : None ]

After a LONG year or years of coming back from a certain universe. A very exhausted Y/n came out of a portal - wearing their F/o - that opened up in a living room, in some apartment, and flopped on the couch and by flopped I mean faceplant, next to a raven haired girl, who was reading a book.

" Nice to see you too, kiddo. " Nora says as she reads her book, pushing up her circled glasses, while sitting on the couch. " Shut up.. " Y/n's voice was muffled.

" How was it? " The raven haired girl asked as she glanced at her gender-neutral friend before continuing to read. " One word: Pain. " Y/n answered. Nora chuckles as she closed her book, placing it on the coffee table and went up from the couch to go to the kitchen.

Y/n looked up and knew what she was doing. " Hey!! I thought you promise to stop drinking coffee for 3 months! " Nora chuckles in response. " I did but since you were gone for a while.. the 3 months of me not drinking coffee, were up."

Y/n grumbles as they really couldn't do anything to stop Nora's unhealthy caffeine addiction. they then realize something. " Hey Nora! "" Hmm? "" Where are the others? "" They went out, something to do with Ann's laptop or something, i wasn't really paying attention..."

Nora had finishing making two cups of coffee and went to the living room and gave a cup to Y/n. While drinking their coffee, Nora realize something that she forgot to mention something to Y/n. " Also I forgot to tell you what world we'll be entering later. "

Y/n sighs tiredly and asked with a blank expression. " what's the world? " Nora giggles a bit and told them which made them spit out their coffee. " Genshin Impact?!? As in hot anime boys and girls Genshin impact?!"" Mhm, that's the one. "

" Why of all the worlds you could have chosen, to venture in, to experience the beauty and the tragedy, that you pick genshin impact?!? "" It's because I can.." Y/n rolled their eyes while Nora just simply chuckles. " And it's also because I'm a simp, and so are you and the others."

" But isn't the game still under development? "

" Yes, and? "

" ... Fair point.. "

" Wait, you guys are also joining? " Y/n said as they realized what their friend meant when she said 'we'll'. "Yes, but except for Nina. she can't join because she said she was busy with something. " Y/n nods as they understood what Nora meant by that. " So when are we going? "" Till the others are back" " okay... "

[ TimeSkip ]

When Sara, Nina and Anna were back. They started to get ready for the trip. " So everyone ready?"" Wait! hold on, don't forget these. " Nina walked over to the four, with a briefcase in her arms and opened it, showing it's contents.

Inside was 3 vision which were Anemo, Electro and Cyro, 4 necklaces and a dull looking bracelet.

It was slightly obvious who belongs to who.

Nora, Sara and Anna grabbed the visions and necklaces. Leaving the dull bracelet and the last necklace to Y/n.

They put the visions as well as the necklace on their person and Nora had already gotten the portal to Tevyat set up, and it was already open, by using some sort of device that she, mysteriously, found a few months ago while on a trip to see family. They all took a deep breath, looked at each other, nodded and went in. Leaving Nina behind.