Whos in the house?

Mason was at work today, and I was having morning sickness so I stayed home from school. He should be comming home around about an or or so, so I thought it would be a good idea to take a nap before he gets home for dinner. I grabbed some carrots and ketchup & went upstairs to our room. When I walked in I just about fell asleep on the floor that room was so coumforting. The floor was a glossy red oak wood, and the walls were colored a gorgeous shade of brown and had beautiful pictures of me and Mason and our family up on it. We had a big 46' flat screen in front of our tepurpedic bed wich was the biggest bed size you could get. The duvet was a silky fur purple cover (main blanket) and Mason had a NoderDame blanket cover-up for him and I had a zebra print fluffy af cover-up. The floor had a nice big fluffy dark brown mat in front and beside the bed. I got the remote to the t.v and got in the bed and dove under the duvet. I turned on the t.v and chose the show I would fall asleep to was The Clevland Show, oh how I loved my Clevland... I turned my alarm on for 5:30 giving me a half an hour to make dinner for when Mason gets home to have food ready. Watching the t.v I pretty much jumped strait into sleep, I was knackerd.

*BAM CRASH BOOM BAM* "FUCK" I slightly heard from sounding what was from the kitchen. I drousily opened my eyes and heard another *CRASH* I slowely tip-toed over to my door, knowing this couldn't be Mason, it's way too ea- I was cut out of my thoughts by another *BAM* "damn it" someone swore. Yep, it's not Mason. I tip-toed down the stairs (thank fat jesus for my carpeted steps, what if they were wood, they'd be creeky af)

I made my way down the hall to the living room and turned the corner that led to the kitchen. I peeked the corner and saw a man dressed all in black and with my luck a gasp made it's way out. Obviously the creppy ugly man heard (okay, okay, I cant see his face but im calling him ugly so deal with it) He turned his head within a snap of a finger. He started laughing... that man hoe bitch fuck dumb bitch little di- nvr mnd. "Who are y-you"I managed to stutter out. "Is that any of your bussness, no, no I dont think so." He cooed to me like I was a baby. "I'm not a baby first of all, a-and y-yes I do have a r-right to know a-atleast y-your name if your in m-my h-house and taking my s-stuff" I almost managed to break out. I have no idea what he was thinking but it annoyed me that he was smiling like the joker at me. "Hey little girl, dont talk to me like that, you will pay a price for that mhkay?" He cooed again "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND L-LEAVE MY HOUSE N-NOW!" I pretty much cried out. He started walking around my house watching me though "tsk, tsk tsk, what shall I do with you?" He playfully but creepfully said (if those are even fucking words) "Do with me!? Uhm no!I dont think so! Now get out of my house or I call the COPS!" I screamed at him. All he did was laugh at me. Dont fuckin laugh at brooke lil man, shell slap that shit outta ya. I really dont know why I was being so sassy. Maybe it was just the hormones.

"Okay, lets make a deal okay princess?" He asked me. I cringed at the name he gave me. "Nope no deals, just leave and I maybe wont call the cops... now go." I demanded. Obviously he dont gaf cause all hes doing is laughing and tsk-ing me. WTF! "GO, NOW!!!!" I screamed my lungs out. "WOW whatch it there tiger, rawr." He snarled at me. I'm fucking done, I'm calling the cops, NOW. I was about to stomp upstaires to get my phone, but he pulled me back and slapped my face. Ow. I slapped him back. "Haha, that dont hurt wimp.Your just a little girl, now dont try to run away, you already have a detention for sassing me earlier." He told me, but not directly at me. I slappedhim again, but with force. All I heard was a whimper, but that was good enough of a satisfaction for me. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU SLUT!?" he screamed in my damn bloody ear. "I HAVE EARS AND I PLAN TO USE THEM DUMBASS!!" i yelled at him and tryed to slither out of his grip. Not a chance. "Thats it, your comming with me." He pretty much whispered to himself. "WHAT?! NO, YOU CANT KIDNAP ME, NO, NO, NO! LET ME GO. NOW. NOW. NOWWWWW" I screamed in his ear and to the world. "SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL CHLOROFORM YOU!" He whisper-yelled at me. "You wouldnt" I muttered. "Oh but I would." He said while a playful smirk apeared on his ugly fucking cunt sucking face (i dunno, im being kidnapped right now, dont hate the playa) I kicked him several times with no use. Finally he got outside but slammed me down on the ground stumach-first. No. Oh god no. Please dont hurt my baby girl.Please. I started crying from the pain and of how scared I was.

He took out a cloth and put some liquid on it. Slowly moving his hand before my face. While I was slowely drifting off all I heard was a faint "BROOKE" sounding like Mason's voice and "sweet dreams princess" and then it was all black.