02. Pretty Face

Anya

"Anya, you must not bear all this. This is extremely wrong, we have to file a complaint against that bastard" said Anu.

"Remaining silent is only going to worsen the situation, Anya. Do you think if you sleep with him once, he is going to let you live in peace? He will demand for sex again and again, until he gets tired of you or finds someone else. This is our first year old college Anya and four years is a long time to bear this shit." 

"I know.. I know this is our fucking first year and he is asking me to fuck him and i cant remain quite on this fucking issue. What do you want me to do now? Tell me. He is our HOD for gods sake. where do you want me to register a complaint? to Dean? To the management? Do you think they doesn't know this fucking think happening here? All they care about is the college reputation and they don't give a fuck about me" i weeped harder. This has been happening for the past three months and I don't know how to end this.

"Then go tell your parents" said Malavika

"You know I can't. I am their adopted daughter, though they take care of me like their own children I'm not sure about this issue. They might even decide to better marry me off rather than handing this issue."

"Please stop crying baby. we will handle this issue" Anu hugged me as i cried harder and harder.

----

I was not in the right frame of mind to attend further classes so i decided to sit somewhere alone. Lot of things happened in the past two years. My parents death, adoption,new family,  new place, new home, new lifestyle, though everything was new, one thing that brought me peace was the warmth and love my adopted parents gave me. They tried their best to fill the voids in my life. I was finally getting back to the old person i was used to be until this bastard started asking sex. Every square inch of my body he touch is burning. I wiped away drops of tears on my cheek.

It's been days, since I have slept peacefully. Every night I close my eyes his face comes to my mind and I remember everything he has done I me. This man has been troubling me for sex and harassing me sexually for the past three months. Everyday got worse. Once he even forced to have sex right in his office and another time forced me to remove my clothes and pose naked.   Fortunately both didn't happen. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Is anyone in trouble?" A voice interjected, I wiped away my tears, Before I could turn around to see who the person was, the person was sitting beside me. I moved a bit putting some distance between us.

I looked at him.

"Why is this pretty face sad today?" He asked again.

"Nope, I'm fine" I replied and turned away, diverting my attention somewhere else.

"But you don't look so, Ms.--?"

"Anya" I completed. Obviously he doesn't know me. We haven't met or spoke in person before.

"Pretty face with a boring name" I chuckled.

"Listen Arjun, I'm not a kind of girl who will fall for your tricks and pickup lines. I have got my own troubles on my plate so please leave me alone".

"Oh, someone knows my name! I'm glad"

"Everybody in this campus know your name." I said plainly.

He smiled. And I didn't reciprocate.

"Anya, Are you okay?" He asked with a  concerned look which did surprise me. But also triggered anger inside me for asking about my personal problems again and again.

"No Arjun, no. I'm not happy. My parents are dead. I'm in a new place with adopted parents and finding it difficult to adapt with the new family and like cherry on the top, this fucking HOD wants to fuck me. Happy now?? Leave me alone." I lashed out and started walking away. He was shocked to listen me speak like that.

Few seconds later and sprinted towards me and stood in front of me. "Is it true?"

"What?"

"The thing you said about HOD?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Why?" I asked and barely he could hear it.

"Just answer my question. Is what you said true?"

I nodded.

----

Upvote