Chapter 3:

I woke up next to a strange person. I don't remember how Albert Del Rio got in my bed. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror. Ugh...why can't I remember a damn thing from last night. I saw a shadow walking pass the bathroom door. I opened it and saw Alberto quickly trying to leave. He stopped and stared at me.

"Hey, um you want breakfast before you leave," I said with my voice so cracky. He looked to the ground then back at my eyes.

"Yeah, okay" He looked nervous.

"Okay, I'll be right out." I smiled then he smiled.

I walked down the stairs quickly and quietly cause I heard Alberto, Casey, and Chris talking.

"You like her,don't you?" Said the voice of Casey.

"Yeah, but I don't know if she likes me back. I mean Ella es muy Hermosa," He said laughing. I was in shock. (Meaning:: She is very beautiful.)

I quickly tried to run back upstairs. I ran and hit the top stair and fall backwards. My head went hit the floor first then I tumble down after. I finally hit the floor just laying. I couldn't move or talk at all.

"Oh my god, Layla are you okay?" Casey asked as all of them run to check on me.

I shook 'no'.

"I think we should get her to a hospital," Alberto said. "Help me pick her up,"

I wasn't that heavy. I'm not even heavy. Chris grabbed my legs and Alberto Grabbed my head and back. Omg!!! I was in so much pain. I tried to fight them so they could put me down.

I started crying. I never cry. So Casey knew I was in so much pain.

"Okay, guys put her down," Casey said. They gave her the what-the-fuck look. Then she repeated herself. So they listened but they put me on the couch. Casey put a pillow under my head and legs, then covered me up with a cover. I felt comfortable but still in so much pain.

I cried out Casey's name and she came running into the living room.

"Yes? Love" she said with a smile. Why are you smiling? This is not a good time to be smiling.

"I'm in so much pain, can I please go to the hospital?" I said trying to make the "puppy dog eyes." She laughed and shook her head.

"Chris and um.." She looked at me. "Alberto right?" She whispered to me and I nod. "And Alberto c'mon we going to the hospital."

They came running in the living room too.

"What?" Chris asked. He looked tired and weak.

"Pick her up gently and carry her to the car." She said. Alberto looked like he had no problem with it but Chris did. I rolled my eyes as they picked me up.

We got to the car and they sat me in the car. My head rested on Alberto's lap. Honestly I could feel it. (If you know what I'm talking about) ;)

I slowly lift my head up smiling. I always have a smile on my face.

He looked down and smile. We stared into each others eyes. It was like at least a minute or two later we cut the stare. Even though I was in pain I started relaxing but tears were still falling out my eyes, unto my cheeks, and to his pants leg.

"You're gonna be just fine, beautiful," he whispered to me so the other two wouldn't hear. I smiled looking at Casey as she was looking at us while she was driving. She smirked then continued to look at the road.

We finally got to the hospital. They brought a bed out for me and put me on it. I tried to relax but it just didn't work. I became weaker and weaker by the second.

We got into the room and the doctors switched me to the other bed. I grunted cause of the pain. The doctor told me he'd be right back. I tried getting up but I fell down and hit my head then everything went black.

Hunter (Triple H) P.O.V

I'm freaking out right now. Everyone's calling me with different stories. "Lay's dead." "She's hurt." "She's dying" I don't know what's going on.

"Hunter, where are you going?" Stephanie asked.

"Its Layla," I said looking down, grabbing my keys and making my way to the door.

She pulled my arm back. "Layla what?"

"Damn...woman...I don't know...she's in the hospital right now," I said. She was so hurt. I had to comfort her.

"I'm going," she said looking up at me.

"Wait!!! What about the kids?" I said looking into her eyes.

" What about them? They can come too. Now let's go, c'mon" she said pulling my arm so we could leave.

We finally got to the hospital...the doc came out.

"I'm sorry but......."

____________________________________________________________

What do you think the doctor's are going to tell them? What happened to Layla? Will she ever become the WWE Diva she always dreamed of? Comment what you think. Vote also.