𝙸𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕

It had been a week since we submitted our entry video and unfortunately there was no response.

Nothing.

It had also been one week of zoom calls with Natasha, we were getting closer every single day and I found myself addicted to her.

From her smile to the way she fit perfectly in my arms when I hugged her and the way she smelt which consisted of jasmine, mint and whatever perfume she's wearing that day.

What I also noticed was that I didn't mind when she touched me like hugs and stuff which I normally don't like.

I was really hoping she felt the same way about me too because one sided addiction can kill me.

Today I was sitting in a ice cream shop scrolling through Tumblr when I heard a ding from my emails.

Usually I got emails from Instagram telling me who posted and whatnot but this one seemed different.

It was from the people hosting the competition.

Congratulations your entry video has been accepted please arrive at Las Vegas for competition sign ups. Accommodation will be provided.

The email was longer but I only read the word congratulations and I was on my way running down the street as I made a group call.

"What is it you just disturbed my eating!" Nia yelled from the screen and I knew she meant a different kind of eating.

"Better have a good reason Amara I was watching a soccer game." Tory said appearing on the screen.

"You losing bra?" Trevor asked as Zain chuckled next to Tory.

"We are one point behind smartass ." Tory scoffed as if that sounded better.

"Hey I didn't call you here so y'all can run your yaps." I said when all the seven people appeared on the video call.

"What is it Mara?" Jerah asked looking like he was playing basketball while I stopped at the park sitting on a bench to catch my breath.

"Guys you wanna sit down for this." I said wanting to keep them in suspense because I knew how short tempered they all were.

"Come on man don't do us like that." Amber said groaning.

"The competition people answered." I started and they all kept quiet and came closer to the screen.

"What did they say?"

"Don't keep us in suspense!"

"Speak girl."

"Talk!"

"Whaddya waiting for?"

"You want Jesus to come back or what?"

"Whoa guys let's hear her out." Zain said calming everyone down as I held my laughter.

"Well?" Jerah asked and I sighed and they all started looking defeated thinking we didn't make it through.

"Pack your bags motherfuckers we are going to Vegas!!!!!!!" I screamed and I saw an old lady giving me the stink eye while my phone speaker vibrated and almost burst with everyone screaming.

Tory got off the couch he was sitting on and jumped up and down while slapping poor Zain who was sitting next to him.

Amber screamed and Jerah threw the phone down and threw the ball and it landed straight in the hoop as he did his victory dance.

Nia just screamed and shook the girl she was with.

Marcia just started jumping up and down her bed while she wore her oversized white tee and knee length socks.