A KingPin Wife: Prologue

"Ni'Kia Harrison??" Detective Kirk Walked in the cold interrogation room.
Kia slowly sits up and throw her red hoodie over her head "Yeah? Y'all had me waiting in here for 2 hours and ain't saying shit I got shit to do!" Kia Rolled her eyes looking Detective Kirk straight in his eyes.
Detective Kirk Pulled His Chair Back and sat down Sighed once pulled a cigarette from behind his ear and spoke " Harrison We Waiting To hear what you gotta say."
"About What? I don't know shit and I ain't do shit!" Kia said Through her clenched teeth.
Detective Slapped his hand on the table "Cut yo bullshit ! Where Is Norman? Yo little boyfriend?Where Is That Damn Money? The weapon?!Harrison We don't want you we want your man"
Kia Stared down at the table for 5 seconds then back up at Detective Kirk "Kirk Don't You Know Me ? Won't You There When My motherfucking Brother Got Killed? you Know me better to be in this street shit" Kia Eyes watered with tears
Detective Kirk Lit his cigarette and blew smoke in her face " Harrison I'm Trying to save your ass"
Kia chuckled "Hmp. Y'all ass won't trying to do the same for brother "
" Ni'Kia We talking bout you! Norman is a dangerous man!"
" I don't know no fucking Norman. Can I Leave Now? Tired of being here and y'all people ain't arresting me so what's next" " Kia hollered out
Detective Kirk Puffed his cigarette a few times and shook his head, he looked at the black one sided window and nodded his no one time.
Kia wipes the tears falling from her eyes.
"Ight Ni'Kia" He Open The door for her to exit
She look up at him, wipe her nose with her red hoodie sleeve stands up and walks towards the door.
Detective Kirk Look down at Kia and Said His Finally Say "I'll See You Again Kia."