🍮☕info before you start reading☕🍮

here are just some things I think you should know before reading (please read)

These scenarios are based on sibling relationships with the TDLOSK characters

2. Because these are sibling relationships this means everything is (PLATONIC) so if you are here for romantic one shots that will NOT be happening.

3. The characters I will be starting with will be: Saiki, Tsuruhashi, Kidou, Nendo, and Hairo I might add more characters, I might not 🤷‍♂️.

4. Also note that I'm doing this while I'm making multiple rp quizzes on Quotev and will be working on other preference books, so you have to understand updates for this will take a bit. (But I do promise to actually complete the book.)

5. in this book I left it up to a random generator to decide if you were going to be older or younger then different characters.

6. also note that I might do one-shots, BUT mostly this will be made up of Preferences

7. also none of the characters are mine, I also do not own any part of 'The Disastrous Life of Saiki k." I also own none of the pictures.

8. also characters such as Kusuke (saiki's brother) and Makoto (tsuruhashi's brother) will be included in the same section as their siblings but will not be getting their own sections.

9. some sections may be longer or shorter than others, it all depends on the scenario.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!!😁