what is life like with your sibling?

🍮☕Kusuo Saiki🍮☕

(your life is pretty chaotic.) you can imagine being a part of the Saiki family your life is always chaotic! with a physic brother, a super genius brother, and crazy parents your life is very rarely peaceful. the worst part is the fact you don't even have powers! yup, you don't have powers. you were the first child within the Saiki family to be born completely normal (which in itself is not normal.). this means all the drama in your life usually comes from your brother's drama. and while your brother tries his hardest to keep you out of his issues, they seem to find you anyway. (sooo.... good luck.)

💙🐱‍👤Shun Kaidou🐱‍👤💙

(your life is pretty stressful.) your life can be...stressful, to say the least. you see, as the oldest sibling out of four a lot of responsibility has been placed on your shoulders. while you not only have to uphold the best grades (due to your mother expecting and accepting only the BEST of her children.) you had also became the second parent. while your mother had pushed your siblings academic wise. you made sure they actually got to live their life. you made sure they took brakes when they had been studying for too long and made sure they actually took care of themselves. you were there to emotionally support your siblings, they would go to you for advice or when they just needed to vent. you will admit life was stressful and overwhelming at time, but you felt it was worth it if your siblings were happy.

💙✨Kokomi Tsuruhashi✨💙

( your life was...complicated.) while you would think your life would be a piece of cake..... it wasn't. Just like your younger siblings you were considered to be a "perfect" person, basically having the same angelic glow. the problem was Unlike your siblings you didn't like the attention that came with your status. don't get it twisted, you liked the fact you could use your charm to get out of situations, but you wished you could turn your "power" on and off. you didn't like the constant pestering of your so-called "fans". you were never able to have true privacy and the constant need to upkeep your perfect image (for the sake of your family.) was exhausting. not to mention.... your brother. you, as the older sibling, were in charge of watching over your siblings (since your parents were always busy.). And to be honest you were more your little sister's protector. you were always making sure that Kokomi was able to relax while she was at home, without having to be smothered by your brother. while Makoto did Idolized you, his obsession with you was not as strong as it was with Kokomi. while the obsession was still there he viewed you more as a parental figure. this meant instead of being weird like he is with Kokomi, he's more clingy (like a child), always demanding you attention and praise. your relationship with Kokomi was your classic big sibling, little sibling dynamic. Kokomi actually looked up to you (not in the same way as your brother.) she genuinely loves and appreciates you.

🍜😃Riki Nendo😃🍜

(Life was pretty decent.) your life with your mother and brother is pretty simple. you help your mom support your family by working a few jobs. you and Riki are very close. And while your life hasn't always been perfect, you apricate the small joys that life has given you. you put your brother and mother above all else vowing to always be there for them. even though sometimes you tended to overwork yourself. Your family is the center of your world, and you don't know where you would be without them.

🔥📣Kineshi Hairo🔥📣

(your life is always in motion.) Being Kineshi's younger sibling meant you were always on the go. your brother had you participate with him in many sports. from tennis to track you were always active. But while you are close with Keneshi, your personalities are very different. while your brother is a passionate soul, always bouncing and moving around, and hyping up people up, you have the opposite effect on people. being around keneshi your whole life has made you good at calming people down and mellowing out. this has made you basically the person people go to when they need a quick de-stress (or when they need you to bring Kineshi's energy down a bit.)