so ur a *****? - dreamity

》》》》》》》requested 《《《《《《《

▪︎girl dream au
▪︎dream is secretly a woman au (he uses a binder to hide his boobies (ᗒᗣᗕ)
▪︎gambler dream au
▪︎ future part of Las Nevadas dream
▪︎ranboo and conner weren't in prison

☯︎dream's pov☯︎

I was on my cell on pandora's vault waiting for quackity to come and torture me.
Luckily I still have my mask. I've never been happier for having XD put a magic spell ( like keep envetory but only happens with the mask ) on it, because, one wrong move or word and my secret could be discovered by my worst enemy AND torturer.

After what i believe was 20 minutes, pistons and redstone mechanisms could be heard and I definitely knew what it meant.
...
Quackity is coming.

I pulled myself to the corner of the cell, puting my legs up and laying my head on my knees , about 7 minutes later, the lava slowly came down.

Q̶u̶a̶c̶k̶i̶t̶y̶ i̶s̶ h̶e̶r̶e̶...

-"hey dream! How are you? Doing good buddy?" He said sarcastically
-"aren't you gonna answer me?"
He then grabbed my chin (under the mask) and said
-"dream.dream...look at me...when I tell you to answer, you answer me."

'I am not gonna lie that was hot. WHAT AM I THINKING! And his scar makes him look hot too. NO!and when he moves, his muscles can be seen through his tight shirt. NO! NO!NO!HE'S NOT HOT! NO!'

-"dream~ what got you thinking so much? Care to share it ?"

-"nothing ."
-"dream...dream...do you think that's a proper response to someone that has power over you?"
-"..."
-" ANSWER ME YOU BITCH!" he shouted as he stepped on my foot harshly. Not hard enough to break it, but enough to bruise.

-"n-no it isn't sir"
-"good answer... but... you know? I don't really care dream. It's fun to me see you suffer and answering well isn't gonna help you . you know that...right?"
-"yes I do" quackity chuckled.

-"so...I've been thinking of something for a little while now."
-"May I ask w-what it is...sir?"
-"I have been wondering...about how you look under that mask."
-"what..."
-" dream...just like you told tommy... I wouldn't hurt you... I'm your fřįēñđ...ŕığhţ?"

-" quackity...sir... we can...w-we can think about it! WE CAN THINK ABOUT IT! PLEASE NO-" quackity took my mask off.

☯︎quackity's pov☯︎

He was begging me to not take his mask off, but you know... curiosity is a bitch and I don't really care about what he wants. So... I țøőķ ıť øff.
He was...

Beautiful.
He had shiny emerald green eyes, freckles, pink soft looking lips, long eyelashes.
He looked like a... woman.

-"dream."
-"yes?" His voice was shaking, literally.
-"are you a woman?"
-"yes. I am" h̶e̶ she said in a girl voice
-"is that your...real voice?"
-"uhum"
-"dream"
-"yes?"
-"are you trans?"
-"no. I am not even tho it might look like it"
-"then why did you fake to be a man?"
-"are you dumb?"
-" don't get too bitchy with me, ok? I still have an axe. Remember? "
-"ok?do I look like I care bro?"
-"..." I was kinda shocked. Like who does this bitch think she is?
-" I know I'm hot but you dont need to stare for so long"

-"what?" I asked and then realized I was looking at her while zoned out.
-"you were looking at me for almost 1 minute straight quackity"
-" I zoned out. Sorry."
-"OMG the mIGhtY quackity saying sorry"
-"shut the fuck up dream"
-"what if I don't? What will you do? Kill me? Go ahead asshole"
-"no...I'll do something way way worst...I'll kiss you"
-"*fake throwing up* ew. But thats not sca-" I kissed her. It felt good. Wait... what‽ what is wrong with me! Hot or not she still committed those crimes.