Something On Your Mind?

Ever since you died, you've been stuck in this hell. You've tried to get out but there just isn't a way to get out. But it's not that bad, you finally got to reunite with your lover, Luther.

The two of you were in love when you were alive until Luther died. The two of you may be stuck in the body of sonic characters, but at least you were together. At least you weren't lonely in this hell.

You and Luther were cuddling with each other. You had your head laid down on his chest. You then gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled. "I love you," Luther blushed. "I love you more," you replied. You two continued to remain in the position that you were currently in, with his arms wrapped around you. Luther then zoned out. "Luther?" You let out. He didn't respond. You snapped your fingers but he still didn't respond. "LUTHER!" you cried.

He then snapped out of the zone. "Oh sorry about that [name]! I was just deep in my thoughts" Luther explained. "Oh alright then!" You nodded your head. The two of you then just sat in silence for a few minutes.

"[Name], am I doing enough for you?" Luther asked. "Of course you are, why are you asking?" You pondered. "Well, I feel like I haven't been doing as much as I should be. It feels like I'm doing the bare minimum for you like I'm doing the worst. " Luther explained. 

"Don't worry sweetheart, you're doing just fine. You've been nothing but the greatest to me!" You reassured. Luther smiled and you smiled back.

"Say, have you been with anyone else?" You asked. Luther shook his head, "I had a crush on one of my friends in the past when I was in college, but they didn't like me back." "Oh, I see," you said. "But I did learn some things from those cheesy romance movies and novels," Luther added on. "Oh really? Can you show me?" You asked. "Of course" Luther smiled.

Luther then picked you up and looked into your eyes. He then gently pressed his lips onto yours. He then laid you down, and he laid down next to you. You then laid down on his chest. Luther then wrapped his arm around you.

 You then gave him a kiss on the lips. You then watched as his muzzle turned slightly pink. "You're adorable," you said. You giggled and Luther slightly chuckled. "I love you [name], and I always will," Luther said. "I love you way more, Luther. And I always will!" You replied. Luther then placed his free hand on yours, which confused you.

"I'll get the both of us out of this hell. I promise."