Relationships

I may be more experienced or less experienced with relationships than some people but ik that we all have had the same questions,thoughts and mistakes girl and even boys.
I have given so many people relationship advice and helped people out.
But tbh I don't rly care about my own I mean it's rly not gonna matter until you find the one and then on the other hand it does to meh but all relationships are confusing that's one thing people have to understand.
I never rly liked them I wasn't rly happy in some of them and even tho I may seem rly good with relationship thoughts or not what ever you people think because of my story but I have asked a lot of questions and stuff when I was in a relationship like...
1) does he rly liked meh
2) does he's even think I'm pretty
3) am I annoying him
(That question is mostly when I crush on them)
4) I rly don't know what to do
5) did I say or do the right thing
All these questions can't rly be answered unless u ask them but sometimes they can lie to it just best to be positive the whole time no matter what unless he cheats or is mean to you then chop off his balls!!!!
But still I think all relationships can suck and not suck ass sometimes.
I mean even tho when u fight with them you still work thought it. but I hate when they plan for the future and you know that there's not gonna be.
It can suck at times when u like them and they liked u back and u guys start going out and then it's not even the same isn't that annoying.
OMFG I hate when people get into YOUR relationship problems or stuff like they r like well u guys should do this or that and I'm just like STFU it's MY relationship not YOURS U DUMB SHIT GOD IT PISSES MEH OFF and even when they had like no relationship or two like U NEVER HAD EVEN FUCKING FOUR OR MORE SO U DONT KNOW ANYTHING!!!! 😑😒
And I hate when u don't know anything that ppl say shit about you guys and it's just weird like dirty things and talk to u about it like umm wtf!!?!!?!! So yeah pretty much relationships can be fucked up a lot but yeah idk 😂