"AMY WAKE THE FUCK UP BRO" jenna yelled as i checked the time. "HOLY SHIT HOW CAN YOU LET ME SLEEP UNTIL 2 HOURS BEFORE THE FLIGHT" me and jenna yelled as we were going to millies house for the last week of school until the first week of it which is basically 4 months.

i jumped in the shower after putting calpurnia on spotify. i hope finn doesnt find out hes my favorite singer. i'll never hear the end of it from gaten. about 20 minutes later i got out and got dressed into nice clothes and made myself smell good. i wanted to smell good for finn yk first impressions, they are very important.

30 minutes later

"AMY HURRY YOUR ASS UP" jenna yelled "FIRST OF ALL IM PUTTING MY FUCKING LASHES ON SECOND OUR FLIGHT ISNT UNTIL 1 HOUR AND THIRD STOP YELLING YOUR GONNA WAKE UP THE PEOPLE UPSTAIRS" i yelled back "FIRST OF ALL THE AIRPORT IS 30 MINUTES AWAY AND SECOND YOU TAKE 10 DAMN BUSINESS DAYS TO PUT YOUR DAMN SHOES ON AND THRID YOUR YELLING TO-" jenna yelled before i shushed her. 5 minutes later i got my shoes on and packed basically ever possible piece of clothing i could of own.

"great we have 35 minutes left to get on the plane" jenna whispered while putting her makeup on in her travel size mirror in the taxi "thats still a lot of time, with security and everything we'll still have at least 10 minutes to board." i explained to her. millie was super kind to buy us first class tickets. shes so rich

we board the plane and holy fuck. there are many nasty people. we show the flight attendant our tickets and she takes us up to first class. 6 amazing hours of luxury later we finally get to california. "millie where the fuck are you there are so many people here and im starting to get nervous because what if they dont like me and what if they think im smelly and worse what if finn doesn't even like me as a friend and" i whisper yell into the phone until mille rudely interrupts me

"its ok im around the corner and no one thinks your smelly and if they do they should smell themselves first and not to give away any surprises but ive been looking at finns phone over his shoulder and hes ALWAYS stalking your social media and- one sec. sir around this corner please- anyways finn is head over heals for you and the other day maybe last tuesday he let me use his phone at a meet n greet and i looked at his notes and its talking ALL about you and saying how you're so beautiful and he thinks about you before going to sleep and he's planning to take you to your favorite places and dont tell him i told you but he secretly planned a surprise photo shoot for me caleb sadie noah and gaten but he wants to stay alone 3 whole days with you so idk but to me it sounds like  hes heeead over heals for you girl"

millie gave me her small pep talks. i love her so much shes so calming. i take a deep breath and blush a little "bull!" i say and laugh "nope" millie says laughing "ok thanks mills i love you and- oh i see your car pulling in see you then bye" i said and hung up. ahhh im so excited to finally see her. millie jumps out the car as soon as it stops and basically attacks up with a hug. "millsssss stop i did my makeup for finn and your gonna make me look like a raccoon jesus" i say tearing up and laughing.

we get to her house and pull up to the gate "holy shit millie i didnt know you lived in the fucking white house" i say looking the house all over like its a girl i dont like. "well do you wanna get settled in your rooms or do you wanna meet the boys and your 𝒏𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒐" she said nudging my side and wiggling her eyebrows. i let out a giggle. "millie dont ever try to speak spanish ever again" i said giggling. about 3 minutes after passing the gate we get to the house and jesus.

"ok" she giggles "how about we look at the rooms then go meet your pookey" she said but i heard her smile. jesus i love that girl. but not as much as i love 𝑦𝑜𝑢 finnieeee. that was obviously a joke i will never love him more than millie... unless you know he asks me out then definitely