chapter 3

3rd pov.

The next morning sero woke up as his eyes drifted to where the small door was before, only to find it not there and that made him groaned a bit. He looked at his clock and quickly realized he was running late. "Shit!" He yelled as he jumped up and started running around to get his school clothes on and get everything else for school. Once he got everything packed he ran out his dorm but immediately got a pie thrown at his face by a laughing Mina and kaminari. "Surprise sero!" She said as they kept laughing. He was mad but tried to calm down as he knew they were just messing around. "Haha nice one." Sero said smiling as he got up and laughed. Kaminari nodded as he hugged him. "How did you sleep anyways?" Kaminari asked happily as sero wiped the whipped cream off his face. "It was fine, just a weird dream." Sero said shacking his head as Kaminari licked the whipped cream off sero's hand, making him laugh. "Gross." Sero said jokingly as he quickly went to wash the rest of it off. "Welk I don't want to waist any pie." Kaminari said laughing as he kept hugging him. They always hugged or held hands and cuddled, but they nevered kissed. They have done little forehead or cheek kisses but haven't kissed on the lips. Sero didn't want to for some reason as kaminari didn't either but they thought they each just wanted to take things slow. Mina had made jokes about them sleeping together but they always dismissed it and always said they didn't want to since they didn't find the other physically attractive. Sero always questioned it but thought again they wanted to take things slow.

Once sero had finished cleaning up he, kaminari and Mina ran to class since they were late now. Once they got there, they saw that aizawa was asleep as everyone else was working on a project and talking. "Finally!" Bakugou yelled as he got up from his desk and grabbed sero's shirt sleeve and dragged him to his desk. Sero blushed a bit, remembering that part of his 'dream' but he shook his head and was confused. "What? Why are you-" Before he could finish Bakugou plopped him down onto a extra chair by his desk. "Because you're my partner for the stupid project." He said as sero was confused. "What project is it?" He asked as he got the paper about the project and started to read it. "It's about what we did yesterday's work." Bakugou said as sero became worried about it now. He tried to calmed down and remembered what the other Yaoyorozu and other Todoroki taught him. Even if it was a dream he knew it helped him a lot. He started to do some of the work but Bakugou stopped him. "What are you doing?" He asked as this made sero very confused. "I'm...doing the work? Why?" He asked as Bakugou shook his head and took the papers. "No you're not. If you do the work then you'll make us fail, your grades are terrible." Bakugou said as sero froze. That hurt him a lot, maybe more than Bakugou thought it would to but sero just smiled and nodded. "Oh, alright. Yeah you're right then. I'm going to go use the bathroom right now." He said as he got up and walked out to the bathroom, still smiling.

When sero go to the bathroom he looked at himself in the mirror and started questioning himself. 'Bakugou is just kidding. He doesn't mean it in a bad way...right?' He thought as he didn't realized he was tearing up and starting to cry. 'No he doesn't mean it in that way. He may be rude but he isn't mean like that.' He tried to think as his negative thoughts started coming. 'What if he is right? What if I'm just going to make us fail? What if he starts hating me because of it?' He kept thinking. He knew that all his thoughts weren't right in any way but he couldn't help but think them. He was in the bathroom for a long time as he had went in one of the stalls and was trying to calm down, crying a bit still.

Bakugou soon realized class was almost over and sero still hadn't come back. Sure he was mean but was still worried about his friends, though with sero he had started to get feelings towards him. He didn't think nothing of it at first since he was with Kirishima but now when he's around sero he keeps getting the same feeling of butterflies in his stomach and getting nervous around him. But he didn't process it in a healthy way so he instead started to distant himself from sero, or tried to at least. He got up and left to the bathroom to see if he was there still. He was about to call out when he heard quite sobs and sniffing. He went to where it was coming from and peeked through the whole as best he could when he saw sero was sitting in there and crying which made his heart sink. 'Was this his fault?' He thought as he hesitated but knocked on the stall door. "Oi soy sauce, what's wrong?" He asked as sero heard and quickly tried to shut up. He knocked again as he sighed. "I know your in there, now what's wrong?" He asked again as sero hesitated before he opened it but looked fine, or like he wasn't crying before. "What do you mean?" He asked, acting confused as Bakugou was really confused. "...weren't you just crying?" He asked as sero shook his head. "No but class is almost so we should go." Sero said as he walked passed Bakugou but was stopped as Bakugou pulled him back into the stall and close the door. "Oi, I know you're lying so you better start telling me what's wrong." He threatened as sero tried his best to stay composed and confused. "What? No I'm fine Bakugou." Sero said looking down at him as he tried to walk past his again but was immediately pinned against the wall. "Sero-" Bakugou said as that caught sero's attention since Bakugou never called anyone their actual name. "-Tell me, what is wrong?" Bakugou asked as he looked up at sero and that's when sero finally broke down into tears

((Woah that was a lot to type down but i hoped you enjoyed it :) Words:1184))