My Darling Heart

Warning:
Fluff/angst/erotic/playful/smutty

My Dearest Heart Mirisa

I dream that you were here with me, if only for this night. I stare out onto the moonlight that dances upon Asgard and my thoughts are invaded of only you. It amazes me how you manage to make my breath hitch whenever you speak or walk into the room.
Every time I think of you I feel as those midgardians would say butterflies fluttering inside me, as my heart jumps just to be near you. I adore the way you talk, and the way you smell and that gorgeous sexy smile of yours. I cherish your Witt, your cunning, your body. The way it curves and sways when you walk, your voluptuous breaths bouncing with every step, your sultry ass wiggling side to side.

When I slumber My dreams are of you next to me, of you running your hands through my raven curls, your sharp nails circling down my back, carving your claim on every inch of my pale toned body.
I desire... nay I crave to have every inch of you with my skilled snaked tongue. Caressing your soft delectable flesh. Planting sweet butterfly kisses all over your body. Whispering in your ear of how badly my need is for you, to feel you tight pussy gripping my cock like a Vise with every thrust.
Your legs wrapping around my waist as the heels of your feet dig into my back pushing me further into your pelvis allowing my velvet cock to borrow its way deeper inside your womb. I want you to hold me tight. I yearn to hear your sweet voice moan my name in sheer ecstasy as the pleasure washes over your body, begging me to lay my marks upon your supple flesh bruising your delicate skin with bright red marks, that would later turn into pretty shades of blue and purple. It dwells in my desires to hear you plead for me to ravish you over and over.

I long to press my body against your chest. To feel your sensitive nipples burn against me. I demand to know every touch, every kiss from you, to taste your strawberry tongue inside my mouth. I beseech you to make me feel like I am a part of your essence fully and completely... to invade your mind, body and soul so that you can not breath without me.
That your world is empty when I am not beside....or better yet inside you. I want to make you feel like we are the only two in all the nine realms.

I kneel for no one except you My Queen, My Love, My Universe. I kneel before you pleading for you to allow my silver tongue to fondle and part your lush lips, to allow my fingers to request entrance into your delectable cave, to feel your juices drip upon my palm and down your silky thighs. My middle and index finger fingers curled to push against your sweetest spot causing your gorgeous eyes to roll in the back of your head as my mouth works it's magic upon your harden clit sucking and pulling upon it. Watching your face contort to my will.
I wish Feel your body clench tightly as if trying to push my whole hand up inside you further. Inserting a third finger as my other hand traces along your ass, cupping your cheek within my large strong hand coaxing you to the edge of release.
I would summon the Norns right now to just be able to taste you when you once you came upon my hand, a flood of sweet nectar pooling into it, as I dip my mouth to drink your honeyed goodness as if it's the drink of the Gods.
I await longingly until we are together again. So I can make all this and more come to fruition. I still have our room awaiting your next visit.

Love Your King Always
Loki 💚

This book is dedicated to my Hiddles Bread and Butter Besties

This book is dedicated to my Hiddles Bread and Butter Besties. Without you none of this would be written and still stuck in my brain.