Curiosity

I walk out of the living room their pain surrounding me coursing through my body surrounding the air around me they're pain too much to bare.

I wondered around the house popping my head into random rooms all hitting something deep within me but one room hit me harder than any other.

I stepped back straight away a pain within me greater than any other I was taken aback I leaned against the wall breathing hard I hadn't even entered the room and it had such a massive effect on me.

"We're not allowed in there," a small innocent voice spoke.

"Why not??" I asked carefully.

"That sissy's room but she live with grandpa now but I'm not allowed talk about it." She says mispronouncing some words.

"Don't go in there sissy wants it to stay exactly how she left it she'll be angry if anything is missing," and with that she skipped back to her room I looked at the back at the door again Curiosity slowly building.

I left the hallway in search of something entertaining when I came across a girl I hadn't seen before she was beautiful like she'd been sent from the heavens and hells.

Her dark brown hair falling to her waist she wore a black leather jacket with black jeans, a blue cap and black combat boots I couldn't see her face as she had her back to me but as if she sensed me she turned around to face me my jaw dropped to the floor.

Her eyes where were red with flashes of blue like lightning flashes in the sky her skin pale her red plump lips mixing beautifully with her pale skin her eye lashes are naturally long she wears little to no make up except lipstick and dark eyeshadow.

Her aura screams power.

"Who are you," I finally ask.

"I'm half demon half angel," she has an accent.

"I asked who you are not what you are but I don't believe you prove it," she rolls her eyes before producing two black wings with white streaks they're beautiful I reach out to touch them but stop midway.

"Can I??" She thinks about it before nodding slightly.

They're soft like cotton but also tough like wood. "why are you here," I ask still mesmerized by her wings.

she shakes her head like she's just been in a world of her own.

"Your here for a reason you have no recollection of any day before this am I correct??" The brown haired beauty asks.

I shake my head. "No I can't remember a thing I answer.

"Okay good your memories will come back to you but it's going to take time I'm going to be here for the remainder of your stay,"

I nodded my head in understanding but truthfully only heard the last bit.

Questions were running through my mind non of which were answered as she disappeared before I even got a chance to ask.

Who was she?
What's my purpose?
Why's she here?
What's that room I feel so strongly towards?

Non of it adds up I pondered on these thoughts still not conjuring any sort of answers.

My mind devoid of answer only questions swirled around and around again.