Chapter 5

A/N:

I had Chapter 6 ready to upload right along with this one but somehow the chapter didn't save properly so I have to re-type the end of it. But I gave you this chapter anyway because I know I've had you waiting long enough. Hope you enjoy it! Comment. Vote. Follow

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Kim •

Waking up before my love and watching him sleep was a beautiful sight. I kissed his bare chest lightly to seeing he would stir but he didn't. So then, I lightly brushed my manicured nails across the back of his neck and he still didn't move. I knew he was playing sleep now because that was his spot. So without any notice I slipped my hand pass his waistband to his pajama pants and underwear and lightly squeezing his morning wood.

I felt and heard him catch his breath but he still played his role as being "asleep". I smirked but didn't let him see it. I then proceeded to pull his manhood out of his pants and slide up under the covers. First, I gave him teasing licks on the head of his penis, getting a reaction that I wanted knowing I was doing it right. He let out a small groan as I began to take him in to my mouth and go to work. I was using my tongue just the way he liked it, if not better. Then I began to massage his balls as I went on picking up my pace.

"Shit!" he growled just as I looked up from the under the cover to see that he had his eyes squeezed suck and fist balled up on each side of his head.

He knew better knowing I did not like his hand on my head.

When I started to make my throat vibrate he began to shake his head no.

I just simply nodded yes, knowing that move always brought him to his orgasm.

"Damn, Kim," he whispered as he began to move his hips with me.

As soon as I felt his balls begin to throb I slowly pulled away to leave him hanging.

When he felt the warmth of my mouth leave his sensitive appendage he opened his eyes to see me by our ensuite door.

He looked like he could just shatter to pieces. The look on his face was priceless and I almost wish that I didn't do that to him. I told him I knew how to bring him to his knees.

"Good morning," I responded referring to his "sleep" act and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

As I was bent over spitting out my mouthwash Chris came up on me.

"That wasn't nice," he whispered as he pulled my nightie up, pulling my sheer lace panties to the side and sliding up in me.

That's how my morning started and now I was having a wonderful day at work. So far, there had not been any harassment from Rashad. Work went by in a breeze and I was ready to go home and take my lovebugs out to a movies and to Friendly's for dinner.

I picked up CJ, Kimora, and Kayin from school and we went home to wait for Chris. He arrived shortly after we did.

"How was your day at work?" Chris asked kissing me on the forehead.

"My day was great, how about yours?" I asked as we walked the kids out to the Navigator and made sure the kids were strapped in properly.

"It was okay, better now that I'm home," he laughed hopping inside the front seat. I laughed along with him and got in the passenger seat and handed him the keys.

"What movie do you guy wanna go see?" I asked them.

"Escape from Planet Earth!" They all chanted.