Fourteen

Soobin spent the whole day panicking and preparing for their first date. After hours of thinking, He finally settled on a white printed cropped shirt with black ripped jeans.

Time flew by quickly and it was evening already. Soobin went down and as soon as he reached the parking lot, his jaw dropped. There he saw Yeonjun on a bike, wearing a black denim jacket, Navy blue crop top underneath and ripped jeans. Soobin felt his heartbeat getting faster at the sight of the older. 

"Surprise! Oh wow You look so damn gorgeous today!" Yeonjun said as he smiled at soobin. 

"How did you manage to arrange a bike in such a short notice?" Soobin asked as he went closer to Yeonjun.

"Baby this is just the beginning," Yeonjun winked. 

Yeonjun put on Soobin's helmet and as soon as he was done buckling it, he surprised the younger by placing a small peck on his lips. 

"You really are full of surprises today. I'm loving your outfit today. Makes me wanna do a lot of things to you" Soobin smirked and caught yeonjun off guard

"You're just talk choi, now get on the bike," Yeonjun said, with a noticeable blush on his face. 

Soobin sat behind yeonjun, and wrapped his arms around the older's torso as if he was back hugging him. 

Soon they reached the place. It was a beach area with beautiful lights and a small table set up for two in between. The beach looked like a private beach resort with no external disturbances.

"Wait, did you get us a whole ass table here?" Soobin asked in shock as he could not comprehend the beauty of the beach, the lights along with the sunset. 

"Not only the table, but also a sea-facing suite, just for the two of us" Yeonjun smiled as he held Soobin's hand. Soobin looked at their intervened hands and smiled to himself. 

Even though the view in front of him was breathtaking, for soobin, it could never compare to yeonjun's beautiful smile. He loved it so much and would do anything to protect it. 

"Okay let's go and eat dinner, or else it's gonna get cold with the wind" Yeonjun dragged soobin playfully and sat him on the table. 

Their table was just by the sea, beautifully decorated with fairy lights. The view seemed like it came straight out of a Fairytale. 

After the dinner, They sat by the sea to enjoy the calming view.  

"I'm curious..when did you realize you had feelings for me?" Soobin asked as he placed his head on yeonjun's shoulder. 

"I think it's been a few years now.. like we've been friends since we were kids, but when we went to college together and I started to get closer to you, I couldn't help but fall for you. I've imagined us going on dates and doing cute corny couples stuff for so long.But I was afraid to confess because I thought I might ruin our friendship and everything we've got. But now, I am not afraid." Yeonjun said as he sat face to face with soobin.

"Choi Soobin, will you be my one and only?" 

"Yes yes yes!!" Soobin said excitedly as he pulled Yeonjun into a soft kiss.

This kiss was more special than any other kiss they had. It was full of passion and love for each other. The kiss which started off as a slow, deep kiss, now turned into a fast, open mouthed one, feeling each other.

They part away breathlessly. 

"Won't you give me a tour of the room you booked?" Soobin smirked at yeonjun

"I'd love to do that"