2 (includes back story)

Author

Your by your locker hoping that school would end faster. You fell an tap on you shoulder. You look behind you and see Kirishma.

Y/n Pov

You sighed tiredly, you dis want to deal with this today. "Um hello?" You said getting impatient. "O-oh um I wanted to apologize about the way a reacted" he said. "It's fine" I said hoping he was leaving soon. "W-well we could maybe be friends?" He spoke. I rolled my eyes as I didn't want to say yes or no. "Sorry I don't really want to have anything to do with you or anybody else" I said as I walked off to class. Denki must have heard because he went to comfort Kirishma.

Authors POV

You really hated your self for the way you handed that. "I really hope that this would end soon" you mumbled as you saw Kirishma walk by your sit. You put your head down in pity.

YOUR BACK STORY

You was an pure blood vampire, did people know? Nope when you fight and your fangs came out you just wore an mask. So imma tell you why she doesn't want anything to do with anyone. You was an foster child at a church, only the priest knew, While he was away, you fought an Half blood and brought alot of attention to her self you knew you was fucked up when he came back. He trusted you not to do it again but did you listen? HELL NO, you use your super strength to save a cat💀. The priest was furious. And the priest doesn't look like no nice, holy man,. Oh nah

THATS HIM

THATS HIM. Ok so yeah he was made and a few words was said, But the most important thing he said was monster. He called you a monster. Tears your cheek when he said this but you wasn't cold to him, you helped with your two siblings. And with chores around the house, you was so hecking kind😭. So because of all the attention you was seeking to yourself he got an visit by vamps in killed a few quite easily but then it was time to fight an angel of death, he use an bazooka for him but sadly he stood no chance. The firemen, police, and you, came you was gonna help but he told you that your hair was turning white (it happens by any negative emotion) he 💀⚰️🥀. Your mind just went blank...but you seeked revenge. You brought you two younger siblings to an foster home, you didn't want another person dieing because of you. But you thought it would be fun to become an UA student so perhaps won't be afraid of vampires anymore.

This is kinda rushed because I'm in the car finna go in o yea😃 I'll finish later