Chp. 1 ; Let the game begin.

A/n: Hello, it is I, your lovely author. Yes this is a knew book, this idea has been in my head for a month now, So please enjoy the story and the knew ship I just created.

–– Sincerely, Your Author ♡

–––––––––––

Asahi and Ennoshita both don't know how they started they're friendship it just seemed to have suddenly appeared.

Asahi guessed it was that time back when he was still a second year and Ennoshita a first year.

He had seen Ennoshita cry that moment after practice, he vividly remembered it.

––

A boy, an underclassmen to Asahi, crouched down on the ground behind the gym.

Tears silently falling from his eyes.

Asahi stood there panicked, he and Ennoshita had never talked much. Other than the obligotary 'How are you?' or 'How are you doing?'.

He stood there stupidly, contemplating what to do.

"A– are you okay?" In his mind Asahi called himself dumb,

Of course his not okay! He's crying, and they don't look happy!

He scolded himself, he winced slightly as Ennoshita jumped in suprise. The first year looked up in panic.

Trying to wipe away the seemingly endless tears that kept rolling down his face, "I'm fine, Asahi san..!"

"But.. You're crying."

".. I just got something in my eyes.." Asahi knew very well, that what Ennoshita had said was a lie.

"I have a feeling it isn't that, maybe I can help?" He said, slowly, Ennoshita looked down at his hands on his lap.

Hesitance in his eyes.

"Ah–! You don't have to of course, I won't pressure you into telling me!" Asahi was going to say more before his underclassmens soft reply stopped him.

"No, stay. I want to talk to someone.." Asahi nodded nervously at the words, sitting down next to Ennoshita.

"So.. Why are you upset?" The first year then told him about his not-so-little crush on Tanaka, and about how jealous he was Kiyoko.

It felt nice, Ennoshita's chest didn't feel heavy anymore, at the end Asahi stayed silent.

"Asahi san, have you ever experienced what I'm feeling right now..?" Ennoshita asked, quiet as a mouse as always.

Asahi nodded, the first years eyes widened at the reveal.

"Nishinoya.. Pretty much the same as you, just not the whole jealousy part." Ennoshita was even more bewildered,

"So.. You like Nishinoya? Huh.. It's sad we had to fall for people who wouldn't love us back." They sat in silence after that.

––

Asahi snapped out of his flashback.

Ever since that day, in secret, they would hangout. He found thing about Ennoshita that no one else knows other than his family.

Like how he has a beauty mark that looks like a severed wing.

Another beauty mark on his inner left thigh.

"Azumane senpai," Ennoshita called out, "How do you do this?" Asahi put down his book, turning to Ennoshita.

"What number, Chikara?"

Yes, they call eachother by their first name. Having now been close for a year now, in private call they eachother by their first name.

"Number six." Asahi hummed and nodded, moving from his seat acros from Ennoshita to beside him.

Contrary to the teams popular belief, Ennoshita isn't that good in geometry. But is very curious and always very eager to learn more with Asahi.

The third year finds it charming and adorable.

After they were done, they then started ranting about their crushes. As always they were simps for a girl that always dismissed them.

As they ranted they're phones vibrated, Ennoshita was first to pick up his phone.

Asahi peering beside him, it was a link. A link to game.

Before Asahi could even say anything Ennoshita pressed it, A curious thing as always.

"Chikara, don't do that!" Asahi nervously said, his underclassmen only shrugging in response.

"Sorry, I was curious."

[ The jealousy game! ]

Ennoshita's phone started glitching, worrying Asahi even more.

A few more minutes of glitching and it was back to normal.

"Wasn't so bad." Ennoshita said, nonchalantly. Asahi on the other hand was still panicked, "Chika, please, stop with your careless nature..!"

Asahi, exasperated, said to his careless underclassmen.

"Hello!"

This caught both Ennoshita and Asahi off guard.

"Don't be surprised nor scared, I'm not a virus. Just a normal person trying to help you with your love life!"

"Eh..?" Ennoshita squeaked, Asahi hugging the life out of him.

"You read me, now here's the deal. You two will fake date! Easy peasy, right?"

"No, not easy peasy, why would we even trust you?!" Asahi shouted, still hugging Ennoshita protectively.

"That's what I mean by easy peasy, you two already act like a couple so it shouldn't be hard to fake it! (。・ω・。)"

Shit.. Can it see us somehow?

Asahi grit his teeth in frustration, who ever or whatever was messaging them was able to see them somehow.

"Haha! Look at you being protective over your underclassmen! (ʃƪ^3^ )"

"We'll do it.." Ennoshita quietly agreed, Asahi looked down at the person he was hugging so tightly in disbelief.

"Chikara!"

"What else can we do? We don't even how to get rid of it." Asahi was displeased, but Ennoshita did have a point they didn't know anything to get rid of it.

".. Fine." Celebrating noises came from the phone.

"Yay! Now, here's the plan."

°°°
"Let the game begin."