Chapter 19: The Come back of the Rightful Heir

Third Person's Pov

The War is over. But this tragedy will remains into Lee Yoon's mind. Because of this tragedy, he lost both of his old friend and Lover.

He may not be able to forgot this tragedy because it will remains in his mind.

Crown Prince went to Park Clan Residence to give respect to his lost lover.

(Park Clan Residence)

He's with Sun and Jihan who are her bestfriend.

Uncle! Sorry for your lost- they both said. While the crown prince still shocked. He really loves her more than he loves himself and now he completely lost her.

Deok-a, i don't think i can live without you here by my side- lee yoon said. Sundeok's father are currently staring at him.

Sundeok's father knows how much he loves her daughter but too bad because they didn't end up together.

Your highness, don't be sad and live your life to the fullest. If she's here, she would probably said that to you so don't throw everything and just be lonely instead be the inspiration of  the new generation- sundeok's father told to Lee Yoon. She would definitely tease me right now while seeing me like this- lee yoon answered. Try to forgot this tragedy. There's always a nice day who might passed by, no need to put yourself in a loneliness- sundeok's father said. I promise to her  that i will live happily but how could i do that if completely lose her- lee yoon said. Do you think she might be happy for seeing you like this? She won't because she's the reason why you end up like this and she would feel bad for you- sundeok's father. Now, i'm still hurt but soon this has to end and if i reach that i'm willing to do everything i can to be the good king of this nation- lee yoon answered. That's a great idea- sundeok's father said.

Even though Sundeok completely leave his life. He won't ever forgot her.

Yoon's Pov

(1 Month's later)

1 month had passed and i already accept my fate. To be the next king of this nation.

I already learned to forgive myself for that tragedy.

Hwang Siwan and Hwang Sun completely live together. Jung Jihan and Jung Jiho also live together near Sun's house at Hanjung Province but they still continue serving me as i'm their crown prince.

Yoo Inseong, i mean Baek Chaejun go back to his hometown and live there completely but he still visit me here because he became my friend.

While Lord Jung completely lived happily together with his family.

While that guy, i haven't see him. He disappeared right after the war had to end.

I'm still curious about him that's why i told to officer hoon to find him and see me.

While officer hoon, his father were about to take him back to his hometown but he decided not to go with him and choose to stay here with me.

And about yeonhee, i rarely see here. She completely lives after she got treated.

(Flashback)

(Royal Clinic)

I immediately went back here to know if she was still here but she already left.

I only found a letter from him.

I started reading it.

Your highness, i'm sorry i had to leave without your knowledge. I do think that this is the right time to leave since you already succeed your plan. Don't ever finds me and just continue become the king. I will go far far away from here to completely forgot this forbidden feelings for you- i said. She loves me but we can't be together because i am the crown prince.