2

•3 years ago•

•3 years ago•

"Kay ion even understand why you mad". Ja said as they were both standing inside his bedroom they have been going back and forth for 20 minutes they were almost late for school.

"Why I'm mad Temetrius are you serious , you accuse me of not caring about our relationship why because I don't wanna go with you to Kentucky " . She explained

"You know what I have to go to school before I'm late I'll catch you later" . Kay walked out his room walking downstairs and outside to her car driving off to school.

Meanwhile...
"Ion even know why she trippin" Ja thought to his self as he walked to his car and drove to the school.

"What's up y'all" Ja walked up seeing his best friend Kamill and his girlfriend older sister Mercedess standing infront of their lockers.

"Where my sister at?" Cece asked closing her locker looking at her sister boyfriend since 7th grade .

"Ion know she left saying she was going to school" Ja explained putting his stuff in his locker .

"Y'all must be arguing cause she would've been here with you" Mercedes said taking out her phone texted her sister asking where she is.

"I wouldn't even say arguing we just have a disagreement, Your sister doesn't know how to communicate with me anymore it's like she completely tryna shut me out her life" Ja explained how he felt cause usually he would go to CeCe for advice on Kay.

"Oh I think it's in the family cause Mercedes here does the same thing" Kamill said feeling his girlfriend mugging him making him chuckle.

"What you need to do with my sister is show her that's it's not gonna work without communicating just tell her how you feel and once you do that once she sees you opening up she's gonna do the same" Mercedes explained only because she knew her lil sister like the back of her hand and because she actually likes Ja for Kay the whole family does .

"Hey y'all" Zaria walked up to her cousin and there boyfriends with her boyfriend .

"Wassup gang" Ja dapped up Zaria and Zyon along with mill while CeCe hugged Zaria and dapped up Zy

"Where my cousin at"? Zaria asked looking around she frowned when she didn't see her .

"Right here" Kay walked up to the group and smiled .

"Where did you go?" Ja asked Kay simply didn't hear him she finished with her conversation she was having with Zyon.

•Bell rings•

"Gotta go guys". Kay said kissing her sister and cousin cheek and dapping up Zyon and Mill and tried to kiss Ja but he simply dogged it she frowned but just walked to class .

"Don't ever embarrass my sister like that" Zaria hit Ja chest she called CeCe and Kay her sister and Vice versa they were closer then cousins there relationship was like sisters they argued like sisters and fixed the relationship like sisters .

Kay is more the nonchalant and quite type, while CeCe is more the Wild type she's will protect hers no matter what , Zaria is the more overprotective and nonchalant and wild also .

After school...

"Yo Kay" . A boy from school named king called out as she was walking towards her car .

"Oh hey King" Kay turned around waving .

"You left your AirPods Kay" He said handing them to her she smiled .

"Thank you" She said he nodded and walked away she unlocked her car door and got in seeing a text from Ja telling her to meet him at his house.

"Why aren't you at basketball practice" She asked as walked into his room.

"He canceled today" Ja said she nodded .

"Alright Kayonni real shit I knew you since elementary school and been dating you since 7th grade , I know when you not feeling something or when you feel like your alone and I don't want you to feel like that ... Me and you are like one well in my eyes I can't lose you Kayonni specially not over us going to different colleges I love you Kay" Ja said making eye contact with her seeing she dropped tears an he quickly wiped them he hates seeing her cry .

"I love you too Temetrius trust me I do but I feel like if we both are far away from each other this isn't gonna work but I also just give it a try you know I don't want this to end your my first Love my first everything your my heart baby I know you feel like I'm shutting down and I understand because I feel like I'm shutting down myself and if your still okay with it I wanna fix my self for you and me but I need you by my side no matter what" Kayonni explained Ja nodded and kissed her .

"I'm not going no where Kay" He said she nodded .

3 weeks later....

"THIS ISNT WORKING KAYONNI" Ja yelled they have been arguing a lot .

"This not working" Ja said again lowly.

"You have to get your self back together your mental health it's just not working and I'm sorry baby I know we said we will try but it's just not working" Ja said grabbing her face wiping her tears .

"No no you don't get to call me that my mental health is fine it's fine Ja if you want me and you to work out you would've stayed with me Ja we're not working out because we're detached ja and you know it" Kay moved his hands off her face

"We've been holding on because this is what we're use to we're only mentally attached but physically unattached and I think we need time apart and if we come back then we do I love you Ja I do but this .. this I'm not happy with ... I just can't" She wiped her tears and hugged him one last time and walked out

Week later ....

"You're pregnant Kay" Mercedes said looking at the test that her sister just use

Soo do y'all like ?