Page 1-what a secret feels like..

Have you ever felt the need to just keep your secret for so long because there was literally no need to blurt out all of your personal business to everyone??

Yea this is one of those stories..

Hi I'm Ciara...well Princess Ciara to be exact

I know I know! Big deal right? Well it isn't.. because for the last how many years or so,I was kept a secret from everyone.

Which made it hard for me to debuted into society because since birth,there was a threat pointed against me that made the entire kingdom of cadovia keep their mouths shut.

To put it into more exact detail... I'll start from the beginning..

Once upon a time in the year 1990,my mother,Queen Cienna,who was Princess at the time,traveled to America to express peace and world issues at a global warming conference (big issue for women and men back in the day).

She then met Benjiamen (my dad) after the conference,And ended up going on a date...at a really high class restaurant in Florida 😑🥂

A few years passed and my dad decided to pop the big question to my mom in front of the statue of liberty.

Of course my mom said yes because what do you know? They're in love!

Anyway unfortunately for my dad,it was written that people outside cadovia needed to marry cadovians of royal blood and rule over the kingdom.

So you guessed it! My mom brought my dad back with her and they got married, and they got crowned king and queen.

Soon enough,my older sister,Claira was born,the first mixed princess of cadovia

A few years later,I popped into the picture,and it
somehow became an issue, because right after I was born, a random messenger came and caused world panic all because I've been threatened 🤦

Big deal? To my parents it was,and ever since then,my dad had to move back to America, with me in his arms ,and bought a high tech mansion with security guards,in Beverly hills.

Now I'm 17 almost 18 and it's December and yea you guessed,still a secret!

For most of my life I never had a normal childhood all because of that stupid messenger 😒

Trash panda!!

Anyway, I'm a senior at Aurora ville high school,I got two best friends,Briana and Alexis

We became best friends since elementary school and I never told them my secret.. it's my birthday soon and I think I'm gonna finally tell them..it won't be so bad right?

Well, we're just gonna wait and see!