0.2

➤ 。˚ೃ࿔ *:・

"VIVI GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" Valerie yelled. I groaned, getting up from where I was sitting on the couch. "What? Stop yellin'!" I stomped to her bedroom. "Let's invite the gang over!" She exclaimed jumping from her bed. "Why? So you can see tristannn" I teased dragging out the 'n' in tristan's name. "No dummy! To hang out, you know they're our friends?!" She said walking up to me, shaking my shoulders.

I gave in. "alright, alright. I'll text 'em." Val quickly wrapped her arms around me. "I don't think you understand how much I love you." She mumbled in my shoulder. "I love you too, if not even more." I said hugging back tightly. "Okay! Text 'em, text 'em!" She pulled away from our hug. I pulled my phone out from my shorts pocket. "You watchin this? Look I'm textin' 'em." I told her typing 'pack ur shit and meet at val and I's house for a sleepover.' She looked away with a confused face. "You want them to stay over?" She asks. "Awh shit!" I yelled slightly looking back at my phone to see them saying 'woah slow ur roll there, we'll be there' stuff like that. "EVEN BETTER!!" Valerie screamed. "Stop screaming, you'll break the god damn glass." I said pulling up shorts. "You're so annoying" I heard Val say. "Yeah, but you love meee!" I slowly closed the door. "Actually, eh we needa clean the house..." I told her opening the door again. "Piss off" I looked at her. I think she understood what I was trying to say, because she followed me to the kitchen.

➤ 。˚ೃ࿔ *:・ LATER

sound - The 30th by Billie Ellish

❤ : 117k

💬 : 7k

@vivianwebber
this song reminds me of the black phone sm 😭 #fyp

COMMENTS :

pinned 📌 @miguel.cazarez.mora
Robin's song ALSO STAN BILLIE 🔥🤘
↳@vivianwebber thought the emojis were gone I'm disappointed 😞

@user3141606 miguel and Billie GAHAFSH

@valeriekingofficial hottie
@vivianwebber look in the mirror bae 😫

@user130625 her eyes are so gorgeous
@vivianwebber aw stawpp I'm blushing 🤭
@user130625 OMG HI VIV

VIEW ALL 7,395 COMMENTS...

➤ 。˚ೃ࿔ *:

VALERIE POSTED ON TIKTOK!

sound - love by keyshia cole (sped up)

❤ : 97k

💬 : 4k

@valeriekingofficial going out to buy food 4 2night #fyp

COMMENTS LIMITED :

➤  。˚ೃ࿔ *:・ 𝐀/𝐍 :
don't ask abt the song I just put It there lmao. DID U SEE THE REFENCE¿¿¿??? Also I'm excited for the next few chapters BSYVSGUA it's 1:09 am where I am rn so gn PLEASE VOTE xx