Disclaimer Before Reading: PLEASE READ

Hello everyone! I just wanted to include a quick disclaimer before you start reading!

I am apart of the non-com community regarding my littlespace. I know that may seem confusing to some, but that basically means I am not affiliated with any community (agere, agedre, ddlg, etc). For personal reasons, I am not comfortable being apart of any community, However, all littles and caregivers are welcome to read my books.

Anything I write in my books will be non-sexual and not include anything inappropriate in that manner. There may possibly be mentions in the future of anxiety from Lolly's perspective (nothing graphic, just a brief mention of her mental illness), but I am not 100% sure just yet! I want all of their stories to be happy and relaxing to read for littlespace, but I wanted to mention this here JUST IN CASE! There will be a tw beforehand if I do write any stories where she mentions it, her character does deal with anxiety, but rest assured, these stories will always remain positive and heartfelt to read!

Please note: If you are here to spread any form of hate to anyone, I ask that you please leave. Whether that is shaming other communities, harassing other's for how they regress, leaving hateful comments/replies on my stories to me or anyone else, etc. I will not tolerate any form of bullying or hate on anything I post! This is a safe place for all regressors and I want to keep it that way! If you truly aren't happy with these stories and/or this type of dynamic, all you have to do is leave and/or block me, it's super simple to not spread hate, so please consider that.

I truly hope you all enjoy all of these littlespace inspired stories surrounding Lolly and her Daddy's relationship! If you have any story ideas, please comment them below, I would love to look through them! Also, thank you for reading all the way through if you did, and I hope you all have a lovely time reading through all these cute stories!

~ Kiki 💗