The journey begins part 1

Author's notes: here are the youtubers and shows I took inspiration from, tell me if you notice what I liked from each. Beast wars, gametoons, game theory, gravity falls, dantdm, and blue monkey. Also I am adding some new stuff to the game, nothing massive, just mirrors and stuff like that.

This story takes place in a world called Minecraft, a world filled with magical creatures,

monsters, and blocks. We start our story with 2 siblings, Steve and Alex. Steve was overly confident, strong, brave, preferred to use his brawn over his brains, and took pride in fighting monsters. Alex was the smart yet shy one, who believes there is good in everyone. As different as they were, they shared a love of exploring, mining, crafting, and building. We see Alex and Steve starting their morning, they had just gotten out of bed.

"So Steve, what are we gonna do today?" Alex asked her brother.

"The same thing we do everyday, explore the world and collect resources." Steve said while eating some bread.

"I was thinking we could stop by the village, I have been saving my emeralds." Alex responded.

"Ok we can stop there, but let's get prepared first." Steve explained.

Alex nodded in agreement. She looked at herself in the mirror, she saw her dark green eyes,light pink, and orange hair that was moved to the side, she untucked her green shirt, hiked up her brown pants, put on her gray shoes and green belt. Steve also looked in his mirror, he saw his short dark brown hair that was perfectly symmetrical, and his blue eyes, he adjusted his cyan tunic and tightened his blue jeans. Steve and Alex put on their iron armor and ran out the door toward the village.

The villagers are a group of big nosed, green eyed, bald people who live in villages in several different biomes. They don't build or fight, they just farm, bake, fish, and trade with each other. Alex and Steve walked to Bob, the farmer who was harvesting wheat.

"Hey Bob." Alex said.

"Hey Alex, what are you up to?" Bob asked before putting down his hoe.

"Just wanted to buy some pumpkins." Alex said while pulling out some emeralds.

"Sure thing." Bob said before giving Alex a pumpkin and Alex gave him 3 emeralds.

"Thanks Bob." Alex responded, before she and Steve walked off.

As they walked out of the village they passed an iron golem. The iron golems are basically giant iron hulking villagers that throw mobs that attack villagers all over the place. The villagers mainly rely on these guys for defense, and when you don't know how weapons work, can you blame them, but we are getting sidetracked. Alex and Steve headed into the caves to gather some more resources for their project.

"So Alex, what do we need for our new enchantment room?" Steve asked his sister.

"Well we have collected most of the gold for the floor and most of the iron for the Anvils, but we need 5 diamonds 2 for the enchanting table and the diamond pickaxe we need to mine the obsidian to also craft the enchanting table. We might need lapis too." Alex explained.

"So we need diamonds, obsidian, and lapis. Sounds easy enough to me." Steve said confidently.

It wasn't as easy as Steve thought. They explored the caves for a few hours but all they found was gold, coal, and iron.

"Hey Steve, I found something." Alex said to her brother.

"What is it, lapis, diamonds, obsidian?" Steve asked.

"Nope, but I found some copper, and this." Alex said while pointing to an opening in the wall, inside the opening was a room covered with magenta and purple sparkling crystals.

"What is this stuff?" Steve asked.

"I think it's called amethyst, and it's beautiful." Alex said while being mesmerized. .

"Ok I admit this is beautiful, but we have mining to do." Seve said before walking off.

What they didn't know is that a creeper was stalking them. For those of you that don't know those are, they are green mossy creatures with 4 stumpy legs, a frowning face, and attack by self destruction.

"Come on Steve, you have to enjoy the scenery from time to- Watch out!" Alex warned her brother.

Steve got out his shield just in time, it took most of the creepers' blast.

"Woah, thanks for the heads up Alex." The dust settles and some diamonds are visible in the wall. "Hey, that explosion exposed a diamond vein, and with the perfect amount of diamonds we need." Steve said before mining the diamond vein.

"Yay! Thanks Creeper, you died a hero or at least a helper." Alex said before helping Steve mine.

After finding some lapis and some obsidian which took 20 minutes to mine so to keep things from getting boring we are skipping it. They got everything they needed. They dug the enchanting room underneath their house, put gold as the floor, crafted some anvils and armor stands, and Alex went to buy some books from the villagers. All they had left to install was the enchantment table.

"Alright Steve, hand me 4 obsidian." Steve handed her 4 purplish black blocks. "Thank you, 2 diamonds." Steve handed her 2 diamonds. "One book." Alex said as Steve handed her a book.

The enchantment table was made and installed. The book was originally blank but writing had appeared on it. Weird particles started coming from the bookshelves and going to the magic table.

"Wow, is it supposed to do that?" Alex asked Steve.

"I don't know, but let's see if it works." Steve pulled out an iron ax and put it on the enchanting table with lapis, just then the ax started glowing and sparkling purple. "Yes it works!" Steve said while looking at the ax.

Alex thought it looked pretty, she also made a telescope using the copper and amethyst. She looked around outside a bit, and she saw a tall black figure with purple eyes, and anyone who has played minecraft knows what this thing is, an enderman. Tall black creatures with purple eyes, that teleport around picking up certain blocks, and hate being stared at, and Alex just stared at one with a telescope. The enderman teleported inside the house.

"Don't worry Alex, I will save you!" Steve said before attacking the enderman.

The enderman started screaming and gnashing its jaws, Steve swung his sword at it but the enderman threw him across the room into a wall. They continued to wrestle a bit but when they fell into the enchanting room basement, the enderman saw the enchanting table and started looking at it.

"Ok now he's distracted, I'm gonna finish the job." Steve said as he raised his sword ready to swing.

"Wait Steve, look at him, what is he doing?" Alex asked while pointing to the enderman.

"It's like he is hypnotized by it or something." Steve responded.

One of the endermans eyes turned blue and then he picked up Steve's enchanted ax and looked at it, then it teleported away.

"That was weird, and he stole my ax." Steve said.

"Something tells me we haven't seen the last of him." Alex responded.

Enderman pov

The enderman walked through the forest in the night, holding the human's ax. He saw a tree and swung the ax at it, he picked up one of the logs. He then made it into planks and then he made it into a crafting table, he didn't know why he was doing these things, but he would find out in time and you readers will too.