The journey begins part 2

We Start our story the morning after last night, Alex and Steve were heading back to the village.

"Hey Alex, how's it going?" Bob asked Alex.

"We are ok, but something strange happened last night." Alex responded.

"What was it?" Bob asked.

"We were attacked by an enderman last night." Steve said.

"That isn't that weird." Bob responded.

"That wasn't the strange part, he looked at the enchanting table and was hypnotized by it. Then one of his eyes changed colors and he teleported away, with my lucky ax." Steve explained.

"That is strange, hey is that the enderman you're talking about?" Bob asked while pointing to an enderman in the distance.

This was indeed the same one that invaded the base last night, they could tell by the eye color. He was on the side of a stone mountain, he looked like he was trying to get a block of stone out of the side of the mountain. He was struggling to do it with his bare hands, but then he got out a wooden pickaxe and mined it out of the mountain along with 10 more blocks, and then teleported away.

"That's odd, enderman don't usually use pickaxes, or collect stones." Alex said.

"Yeah and he only stole my ax, not a pickaxe, where did he get that?" Steve asked.

"Hey, look over there." Alex pointed to an area with some logs, sticks, and saplings on the ground, one was even planted. "We didn't chop down those trees, the enderman must have, and he made that pickaxe." Alex pointed out.

"It seems this enderman is learning and fast. I say we observe his behavior." Steve proclaimed.

They decided to go into the caves to look for him, they didn't find anything new for a bit, but then they found a whole new biome, it was a cave with lush vegetation which include moss, flowery bushes, and vines with yellow glowing berries.

"This place is beautiful." Alex said while looking at the scenery.

"Yeah and it is full of tasty berries." Steve picked a glow berry and was about to put one in his mouth but Alex stopped him.

"Wait, it might be poisonous." Alex picked one of the berries and sniffed it, then took a nibble. "Yep there safe, eat up." Alex said before Steve ate some berries.

"So what do you think the enderman's evil plan is?" Steve asked Alex.

"Who said his plan was evil?" Alex asked Steve.

"All enderman are evil freaks, and he stole my ax." Steve responded.

"All he has been doing is learning how a pickaxe works, he hasn't even attacked us since last night. He could be a good guy." Alex responded.

"Ok you believe that, but whether his mission is good or evil we need to find out what it is." Steve said before he and Alex proceeded through the lush caves.

They next spotted the enderman mining some iron ore from a rather large ore vein, the enderman's pickaxe had been upgraded to a stone one.He teleported away with the iron and the pickaxe. Steve and Alex saw an abandoned mineshaft with wooden support beams and minecarts.

"This place is kinda creepy." Alex said.

"Don't be scared Alex, I will protect us." Steve proclaimed.

They walked through the tunnels, and found some minecarts with chests in them.

"I wonder what's in these." Steve ransacked one of the 3 chest-minecarts and Alex looked inside another one. "Let's see some coal, iron, spare rails, and a loaf of bread." Steve munched on the bread, but then spat it out. "Ew it's moldy and stale!" Steve said before throwing away the rest of the bread.