Abducted

Request from @yurithelovedemon

It's a really rainy night. It would be a calming scene if it weren't for the screaming emerging from the woods.
The screams are coming from Chloe, a beautiful platinum haired girl.

She is desperately screaming and crying for help and trying with all her might to get away from her abductor.  She clearly hears him chasing after her which makes her scream at the top of her lungs, hurting her throat in the process.

Of course she's weak so he catches up to her pretty quickly and knocks her on the muddy trail. 

"STOP! LET ME GO!" Chloe screams and struggles to break free from her masked abductor. 

He becomes rather furious and punches her really hard across the face, making her bleed from her nose.

He then grabs her by the hair and drags her back to his cabin all while she's crying, unable to break free. 

The cabin is a rather large one. The man drags her to the basement and throws her on the bloody bed and ties her legs with a thick rope.  Chloe sobs.

"Please, I beg you, don't hurt me."
He just stares down at her and immediately tears off the left over clothing on her body, leaving her completely naked.

"Stop it! What are you doing!?" Chloe cries and screams. 

"Shhh. Be a good girl for me or I'll kill you right now." The abductor says making Chloe shut up immediately.

"Please, I'm scared." Chloe says shaking, her voice is raspy from all the screaming earlier.
"You should have thought of that before trying to escape."
"Please forgive me." Chloe cries.

"Shut up!" The abductor slaps her across over and over until she has her lips all bloody.

Chloe looks up at her abductor with those beautiful emerald eyes.
The masked man stares at her before removing his mask.

"I'm going to kill you anyway so no point in hiding my face." He removes his mask, revealing a heavily scarred face.  He leans over and kisses Chloe's bloody lips.

Chloe doesn't resist.  She submits to her abductor.

He's very rough with Chloe. She sobs and begs for him to let her go.  He doesn't listen and gets on top of her, fondling and touching her.
Chloe cries. 

"Stop that." He says and hits her hard across the face once more, leaving a red hand print on her face.
Chloe gasps. 

"I'm not a bad person. Please don't hurt me." She begs.
"Just let me go. I'll do anything you want."
"Anything?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "Anything."

He lets his hand wander up her naked body to cup her breast.
"You sure about that?"
"Yes." She nods vigorously.
"Then I'll have my way with you and kill you." He smirks. 

Chloe quakes and breaks into a fit of uncontrollable shaking. She screams in pain and fear.

"Stop it! Stop! LET ME GO!" She screams unable to calm down.

There was nothing the poor girl could do at this point, all she could do was hope this was all a bad dream.

Her abductor spreads her legs and lines up his cock to her ass, making Chloe cry uncontrollably.

"No! Stop! Please! That's going to hurt a lot!" Chloe shouts.

"Shut up!" He punches ber hard in the face, making her nose and mouth bleed.

Once she's quiet he shoves his cock into her ass, making Chloe scream at the top of her lungs.

"It hurts!!" Chloe cries.

"I know it's going to hurt. I don't give a shit." He says and starts to roughly thrust inside her, making her bleed.

"This is going to be over before you know it!" He continues to roughly fuck her, making her cry and scream.

Chloe is in so much pain, she cant handle it.  Chloe begs and sobs which makes the abductor annoyed. He wraps his hand around her throat, choking her.

Chloe coughs and gasps for some air, causing her to clench.

"Fuck, you're tight!" Abductor roughly fucks her.

Chloe feels her vision fading and is about to pass out.

Her abductor notices this and immediately lets go of her throat and slaps her hard across the face. 
"Hey!" You slap her across the face. "Don't pass out on me you stupid bitch!"

Chloe gasps for air and continues crying. 

The abductor immediately grabs her by her hair, pulling her close to his face. He kisses her bloody mouth all while fucking her roughly. 

"Please, please don't kill me. I'll... I'll..." Chloe begs for her life.

"I told you to shut the fuck up!" This goes on for a while, with a series of slaps and some rough passionate kissing. 

After awhile, the slaps turn into punches, and the punches turn into several minutes of fingernails raking across her bruised and bleeding face.

Eventually he stops, his breathing heavily.
Chloe continues to cry and beg in her broken and raspy voice.

"Please, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She continues to cry.

The abductor has had enough of her. He unties her and grabs a knife. 

"Before you kill me.. " Chloe says, exhausted.
"What? "

"Please, let me have a smoke." Chloe can barely stay conscious.
  The man sighs and takes a cigarette out from a pack he had sitting on the night stand.

"Here." He places the cigarette in her mouth and lights it up for her. 

Chloe takes a few puffs, enjoying the serene calmness that the cigarette provides.
"Thank you." She says, her voice still raspy.
He doesn't reply.  He slowly grabs the knife and gently holds her head.

Chloe let's out a few more tears as she accepts her fate.

The abductor begins slitting her throat, slowly.  It takes a few minutes, but eventually the poor girl's throat is sliced open.

She slowly bleeds out, her body goes limp. 
Once he's done with her he kisses her one last time.

Such a beautiful girl she was.

Ugh sorry that was short and haven't been on for a while, I've been very unmotivated but I'll try to be more active and write more. Hope you guys like it.