𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 guys think about being apart of something as big as this original show?"

The interviewer was asking pretty good questions so far, nothing that crossed any lines. Still, y/n couldn't help but feel a little upset. She didn't get to say much this interview, regardless of her playing a main role in Stranger Things.

She was currently sitting with Finn Wolfhard, Gaten Matarazzo, Noah Schnapp, Sadie Sink, Caleb McLaughlin, and Millie Bobby Brown who she befriended on set since they all played major roles too. Y/n played the role of Elise Quinn, the new girl in town.

She moved to the "cursed" place because her mom lost her job and living costs were cheaper in Hawkins. She quickly made friends with Dustin, who she had a similar personality to, and met the rest of the party. 

Like the rest of the characters, she'd gotten dragged into the mess, her character being there for comedic relief at some points, and sarcasm along with her wits and sweet morals. She became a fan favorite, which is why she's still in the 4th season, along with the stars she once idolized.

She understood she joined this show late, starting in season 3 and that the child cast members  didn't mean to make her feel left out, but she sure felt it. This interview has only gone on for 10 minutes so far, and she didn't think she could take much longer.

Y/n was snapped out of her trance as Millie began to answer the question the interviewer asked.

"I'm so grateful to have been apart of the show, I don't know if this season is our last, I sure hope not, but I'm glad I'm here. I've honestly grown up with this show, I've been in it since season one and I don't regret a thing. This has really changed my life."

Y/n grinned at this, Millie really was a role model for her. She too wanted to add to this so she prepared what she was going to say in her head before taking a breath.

"To add to what Millie said, I haven't been apart of the show for long but I'm really glad I-"

Gaten got super excited at Millie's answer and cut y/n off, "It's been a wonderful experience getting to work with you guys. I'm happy that you're our Eleven."

Millie smiled brightly at this and the interviewer made an "aw" sound, everyone forgetting y/n even spoke. The y/h/c haired girl's smile faded as she was cast to the side once more. Was she annoying? 

Her heart sank at the idea. Were her responses not good enough? She felt sick to her stomach, was what she had to say not valuable? Y/n felt like crying, how she hated being so sensitive. She took a shaky breath and saw Finn looking at her with furrowed brows.

He gave her a look as to say, "you okay?" and she just nodded. He smiled and turned back to the interviewer she did the same.

"So out of all the kid cast, who do you think is your favorite member?"

There was the out of line question that y/n was preparing for. The room suddenly felt quieter and the air felt sticky, maybe it was just her, but these kinds of questions made her feel uneasy. She didn't feel like answering such a thing but it was an interview for a reason.

"I love all of these guys, so there's no-"

"I love you guys all, but I think Millie just because we're so close!" Noah interrupts accidentally, which causes the rest of the cast to add to what Noah said.