ZODIAC

"Hello everyone, we are ZODIAC! A 12 member group with a stage name of our zodiac signs, each of us has a different sign. We also use our signs as our stage names! Since we are a female group, some of us with more masculine sounding signs, have changed up our signs to make them sound more feminine."

"I'm Aquarius!"

"I'm Pisces"

"I'm Lea."

"I'm Tara."

"I'm Virgo."

"I'm Aries."

"I'm Scorpia."

"I'm Cana."

"I'm Sage."

"I'm Caprice."

"I'm Gemini."

"I'm Libra."

"We are ZODIAC!" We bowed and smiled. For our greeting, we covered out mouths with the front of our hand to show the back. On the back of our hands, we had all had a henna tattoo of our zodiac sign. "Hello everyone!!"

"We have been separated into units of 4. Caprice, Aquarius, Tara, and Libra are from the Korean unit. Aries, Virgo, Gemini, and Scorpia are the Chinese unit. Lea, Pisces, Sage, and Cana are the Japanese line."

"Caprice, Aries, and I are the leaders of their units; also in charge of lead vocals. Aquarius, Virgo, and Pisces are apart of the rap line. Tara, Gemini, and Sage are apart of the main vocal line. Lastly, Libra, Scorpia, and Cana are the main dancers." Lea explained.

"We promote in different countries, but we get together before each comeback to write our own songs and choreograph them ourselves." Aries added.

"Virgo, Tara, and Cana are our maknaes. Tara is the youngest of us all." Caprice smiled at Tara.

"With your support, we hope to take the kpop world by storm! Thank you!!" Lea ended the introduction nicely.