𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎

Disclaimer: modern univers, and college univers
________________________________________

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping loudly. I got out of bed and got ready for the day. "Morning hun" mom said while making breakfast "morning mom" I replied. I looked around and saw a lot of moving boxes. "You excited to go to college?" mom asked I walked to the kitchen and sat down "to really"I replied "why? Mikasa this is your opportunity to finally be an adult and make some new friends." mom explained while putting food on the table. I sighed. Thinking about finally moving out is kinda.. Weird for me. "Eat up mikasa you have a big day ahead of you today" mom said.

Time skip to 3 hours

We finished packing my stuff and placed them inside my car. I hugged my mom goodbye and drove to college. After 2 hours of driving I Eventually I arrived. I parked my car, took my stuff, and entered my dorm room. I opened the door to the room and I was impressed. Half of the room was already decorated with posters of anime characters, and video games posters. The bed sheets were nicely placed on the bed. I looked at what looks like my half of the room. It looked plain compared to the other half of the room but whatever.

I placed the boxes down at the floor and started to decorate my half of the dorm. I placed my posters on the wall and placed the bedsheets on the bed and placed some pillows on the bed. I continued to unpack my stuff until I felt someone tapping my shoulder I turned around and saw a handsome guy. He had hazelnut messy hair, green eyes, he was wearing a black hoodie, and sweatpants. I blushed a little "hi you must be my roommate. I'm eren jeager nice to meet you." he said and extended his arm infront of mine "hello I'm Mikasa Ackerman. "I simply replied extending my arm. He shocked my arm and smiled.

I honestly can't stop looking at his smile. Something about it is just... Special..

Time skip to 1 hour

After 1 hour of unpacking my bags and putting away the boxes, I jumped on my bed feeling tired. I rolled to the side and looked at the ceiling and I could not stop thinking of his cute, sweet smile.i blushed and hit my face with a pillow because of embarrassment. I removed the pillow from my face at looked at the ceiling still thinking of his cute lovely smile.

Time skip to a few months

It's been a few months since I moved in this dorm. I made afew friends, and my crush to eren grow even bigger over the past few months. I got to know eren much better and he got to know me better. We were best friends. We were very close and started to get to know his bestfriend armin. Armin liked to ready books, mangas, comics, and nostalgia things. This interests reminds me of my interests.

So I guess you can say that the three of us got to know each other better to the point there the three of us became best friends. We hang out together once in a while. The more we hang out the more I got interested to eren.

Time skip to there graduation day

We got ready for our graduation. I looked at the mirror and fixed my hair and did afew make-up touch ups I noticed eren behind me "what is it eren?" I asked blushing while looking at this smile "I have to ask you something mika" he said I spun my chair to his direction. I can noticed he blushed a bit looking at me I also blushed a bit. "Mika we have known each other for 3 years. And I have developed some feelings for you in a long time and I can't hide them anymore." eren said looking at me "was this it? Is this finally the day?" I thought to my self while still looking at him blushing "Mikasa Ackerman will you be my girlfr-" I jumped at him making him fall to the ground and I kissed him, he kissed me back. I pulled away and looked at his eyes "yes! Yes I will!" I replied and kissed him again. "Guys the program is about to sta-" armin walked in the room. We pulledaway from the kiss and quickly stud up. He was shocked to see us both in the floor "looks like you two were doing something. I'll see you guys outside. " armin said losingthe door. Eren held my hand and kissed it" come on let's go. We don't wanna keep armin waiting. "Eren said with his cute and heartwarming smile. I nodded and we began to walk outside.

Words: 842 word
Date: August 19, 2022
Univers: modern univers, college univers

Sorry that this story was too short and had a lot of time skips. This was my first time making a story.