Another universe

Disclaimer :
Aot universe x Modern universe
________________________

Eren's point of view

"Eren... Eren.. Wake up!" I heard a faint voice calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw mikasa. "Your awake! I almost called 911. Now get ready. You have work today." mikasa said and walked out of the room. "Where am I? This doesn't look like the same room I was resting in an hour ago. " I thought to my self as I slowly got out of bed." all of the objects here look.. Different.. "I thought to my self. I walked out of the room and continued to look around." you didn't get ready yet. " mikasa said looking at me." ah yes. I'm just.. Gonna.. Go to the bathroom.. "I said and walked to a random detection" you dummy the bathroom is right there. What's happening to you? "She said pointing to the left." ahh.. Thanks mikasa. "I said and walked to the bathroom.

I washed my face with water and looked my self in the mirror. "Come on.. Wake up.." I said to my self. I looked around the bathroom. Everything looks.. Very different from the HQ bathroom.. It's more modern. I got out of the bathroom and got ready. I walked to the kitchen and saw mikasa. "Hurry up. Your already late eren." she said while putting a plate of food on the table.

I finished eating. "Okay I'll be going now mikasa." I said walking to the door "okay have a nice day. Love you." she said. I walked out the door feeling confused. "Did she say..love you?" I thought to my self while I could feel myself blushing. I looked around. Everything looks different. It's more modern and advanced. I have to find were I work. Mikasa's gonna kill me if I don't go to work.

"Excuse me, do you know by any chance where the office is?" someone asked "office?" I looked at him. He looked like.. Horse face. "Yes. I saw you yesterday. You were working there yesterday. So can you tell me where the office is?" he replied "I don't know." I replied. "Eren!" a familiar voice called "let's go. I'll give you a ride to work." the blond guy said. He looked like armin. "Thanks armin." I said getting in the vehicle. "What's wrong with you today? Yesterday you were fine but now your acting like you haven't seen the world." armin said "I'm fine. I'm just feeling.." "we'll talk later we have work to do." armin said cutting me off.

"This place is definitely not the HQ.." I said to my self. "Yeager. Late again. Thats the fifth time this week." a short man said looking angry. He looked like captain levi. "I'm sorry sir." I said looking at him "go back to work. We have a lot of things to worry about." he demanded "yes sir." I replied and began to walk away with armin. "This world doesn't seem to have Titans.. I live with mikasa.. Captain Levi is my boss.. Everything looks advanced and modern..." I thought to my self "armin what year is it?" I asked "what are you talking about? It's 2022."armin replied

"what?! Five hours ago I was just laying down on the bed looking at the ceiling and slowly fell asleep, then I woke up to mikasa almost calling 911?!"I said looking at armin in shock. "What are you talking about eren?" armin looked at me with a confused look.

"How am I gonna go back home?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Words: 614 words
Authors note 📝
I am so sorry for not updating the story in a long time. School has been so stressful and very heavy lately.