Chapter One : One Miracle happens

My name is Riyley Haley Jailson , which was my last family 's last name before they gave me up for adoption , where I escaped from so I'll probably will not have that last name , but WHO CARES! As I was saying , I'm thirteen years old and I'm a homeless little girl living on the streets of Chicago , Illinois. Surviving in the world with my little puppy Fellworth . He means the hole entire world to me! Besides that , I was accepted as the new Cupid of the United States of America . (You'll see why later on)Your probably getting bored right now , we should get down to the story shall we , okay I guess so , I'll teleport you guys *BlobbaWabblaBlobbaWabbla*

*Chicago,Illinois 2014*

The cold floor felt ruff as I put my head on the torned newspaper I found in the garbage yesterday . "Woof!Woof!" , "No Fellworth! I wanna sleep right now please!" I wined . Fellworth twirled around and laid down with a plump . "Thank you"I snickered. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*8 o'clock *

My eyes open with a slight blur of the sky . I stretched and put my hands back down but there was a problem , there was NO ground! My head suddenly shot its direction down . The floor was nine feet lower! "AHHH!!" I screamed . My body started falling down and then I stopped once my face slightly touched the floor . I breathe heavily and fell with a slight thump . "Owwww" I moan and rub my head . "Woof woof!! " I looked up and I saw Fellworth with two little pink wings that look like angel wings . He also had a little sweater with a heart badge stating "Fellworth" . "What the heck?! Fellworth how did you get those wings!!??" I questioned . I looked at my back and I saw a little sight of wings that were the same as Fellworth's but four times bigger . "MY GOSH" I screamed . My sight became blurry and I fainted.

HAI GUYS!!!!!! This is my second story for my account . Also I wanted to say that you should comment if you liked this story and vote for it and just tell me if you didn't , I'll just need four views to create the next chapter . THANK YOU ALL AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOD BAI!!!!!!