Chapter Two : Recruited

My eyes blinked twice and I only saw white all around me. I rolled over and did a push up ; I got up and brushed dirt off when I suddenly realized I was wearing something different from last night . While examining the white room , I saw a little mirror in the corner. I rushed over to the spot and gasped. "What am I wearing!!!???" I yelled . My outfit was a white tank top with a heart badge stating "Ryley". Moving my eyes down , I spotted that I was wearing white shorts with white sneakers that looked like Converse . Looking right back to my face , I saw a red set of headphones that looked like Beats around my neck . Right behind me I saw the two pink wings from last night AGAIN fluttering and acting like they were flying for a beauty pageant . I stopped what I was doing as I caught a glimpse of my hair. "Oh .... My ..... Gosh ..... " I whispered. My hair was in a tight ponytail that was up to my butt , the color got changed to blonde instead of brown . I also saw that I had bangs to the right of my face ; I still couldn't believe it. The door clicked and was slowly opening . "What!" I screamed - whispered . I started panicking and hid under the desk . " Ms . Ryley , someone would like to meet you " said a anonymous voice . How did that person know my name? I got up and started to walk slowly through the room to where the mysterious person spoke . While walking , the door opened again and the person who said the statement earlier was standing in front of me . I was actually quite surprised ; the person was a boy in is slight fifteen to sixteen years with brown hair and hazel eyes. "Are you gonna stay there or go to Mrs . Cupid ?" He asked very rudely . "Your talking to me?" I questioned . " Duh?! Who do you think I'm talking to then , a ghost!" said the boy . I got effected by is comment and made a face at him as I started to walk . " Little Butt " I whispered holding my fist . I calmed down and returned to my happy side . As I kept on walking , I saw a little rectangular board sating " MRS . CUPID " In bold , black letters . I ran to the room and opened the door while slightly peeking my head inside . " Hello?" I questioned . Sitting in a huge white office chair was a women in a pantsuit and short hair up to her shoulders ; did I mention everything on her was white except her skin . " Good evening Miss Ryley , Nice to meet you as our new Cupid of The United States of America ," she boldly spoke with a British accent . " Um , what?" I questioned . " Miss Ryley , Haven't you ever heard of cupids? They are the so called babies that have arrows that shoot them to make people love each other ? Well , that is what you are , but not a baby , a teenager ." she said . " Oh " I said . Mrs . Cupid chuckles and stands up . " Ryley , do you know why I chose you? " she asked as I know the answer ( which I definitely do not) " No " mumbled . " When you were with your family , didn't they abuse you and all you wanted them was to love you? " I nod . " Once I saw that , I knew you would just like to be loved and give love to everybody !" she said cheerfully . " Really?!" I asked . She nodded efficiently . " Awesome!"