Chapter One

Will walks into the FBI building after coming back from the tiring investigation. His previous headache didn't make it any easier to endure, either.
He walks into one of the conference rooms after spotting a freshly-brewed pot of coffee sitting on the table and giving into temptation. He steps up to it and grabs a styrofoam cup, then pours the hot coffee into it carefully. He neglects to add any cream or sugar, keeping it black a bitter.
Afterwards, Will turns and leans back on the table while sipping his coffee, not yet walking out of the room again. He is in need of time alone, even if it could be only for a few minutes. Sara sighed, shuffling her papers, mumbling under her breath, sighing. Standing up, she walked over to the break room, keeping her papers underneath her arm, looking over at Will, but not saying anything, despite the tension overall was thick enough to cut. Will glances up from the ground and over at her when she enters his field of vision, then offers a small grin in greeting, strictly out of politeness. He then looks away afterwards and places a hand on his face thoughtfully. He glances at her again before shaking his head in response. "No, no... Just thinking," he replies calmly. "The Chesapeake Ripper was busy again last night, and I went and investigated the crime scene," he explains, then brings the coffee up to his mouth to take a sip. "I don't think he will stop, Will...the killer is never going to stop. It's really for shock value and for media purposes..that's all the reasons why he's killing." Sara mumbled, shuffling her papers. "They need to get tea in here.." He shakes his head again, agreeing with her. "No, I know he won't stop. He'll keep killing until he's caught, but... He's slippery. It's like trying to catch a snake." "More like an eel. They're tricky, slimy, and once you catch them, you get shocked." He pauses, then nods and looks at her with an amused expression. "That's good, I like that... Better suiting, unfortunately." "Of course it is Will, I've always been good at those good of things." She smiled, but glaring at him. He sighs a little and nods in agreement, looking away from her again.
"I can't deny that," he admits, then sips his coffee again. She sighed, standing up and cracking her back. "I'm going to lunch, feel free to come with." "You don't have too, but I would recommend it." She smirked, taking his hand. He tenses a little when she grabs his hand and glances down at it, then gently and casually pulls it away to scratch at the back of his head.
"Mm.. I should probably eat," he says in agreement, nodding his head. She kept her grip on his hand, smiling gently. "So, where do you want to go? I'll pay."