Chapter 18

Wil pulled away quickly, seeing Clara wasn't kissing back and Hannibal was angry. "Sorry, impulse." Hannibal glared at Will, obviously holding his ground, protective of Sara. Hannibal's phone rang, rolling his eyes, he picked it up. "Hello?" He sighed, taking Sara's hand and walking, leaving Will behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean Chilton wants to be my new psychiatrist!? I thought you were my psychiatrist!!" Sara yelled, slamming her hands on the table, as Hannibal was cooking. "I'm sorry, he has more control over you than I ever could. Your more unstable than Will is, and he's severely unstable. " Hannibal responded calmly, turning around catching a potato on his knife he was holding, showing her. Sara huffed around, storming around the kitchen. "I can't believe this..." Hannibal nodded, staring at Sara, kissing  her forehead. "He's not as harsh as he made himself out to be when you were locked up.." He comforted her, turning around and continuing to cook.  Sara stood up, walking to her room, Hannibal shaking his head. "I'm going to do something soon, or I'm going to loose her to Chilton.." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------