11.Chapter

Namjoon halted for him to say something but he could only do his breathing. The room was silent. He looked at him but Jungkook was not looking at him at all. It comes off like he doesn't want to.

" Jungkook, talk to me ... At least look at me. "

Nam holds his face and looks at him. He felt sad. Suddenly his chest felt tightened. Jungkook was crying. His tears were falling onto his cheeks but he was not making any sound. He has bit his lips. And when Jungkook looked into his worried eyes he sobbed.

He wiped his tears and clasped his face with his palm.

" Jungkook. Why are you crying? Don't give a heart attack like this. "

" I am guilty Namjoon I don't want to do this, to force you. I don't know if I ever could forgive myself for bringing in this shit. I am starting to hate myself and I don't want to do it. I don't Namjoon. "

Namjoon hugged him tightly, his eyes even getting teary. Jungkook's hands automatically wrapped around him pulling him close. He's already getting addicted to his tenderness.

" No Jungkook. You don't have to feel guilty. You're doing this saves a girl's life and that great idea. Plus you're not forcing me into anything. I am fine with whatever you will ask me to do but just don't mislead me."

Namjoon inhaled and exhaled but jungkook wasn't saying anything.

He looked into his eyes. He looks so confused like he doesn't know what to say. He doesn't want to give him any promise that he can't keep it.

" Jungkook you'll not deceive me, right? I am trusting you with my heart. You will not cheat me. "

" I can't promise you namjoon. After this, I don't what going to happen. Your brother can kill me or threaten my family too. I am clueless right now."

Hewas stunned. He never thought about the risk jungkook was attempting on his life. His brother does have the power to murder jungkook by his one command and nobody will know. The idea horrified him.

Namjoon panicked. The fear of losing Jungkook shows in his eyes. He clutches jungkook's collar.

" Nothing will happen to you. I will never let my brother know that it was you. You'll be safe. Trust me jungkook. "

Jungkook caressed nam cheek and smiled at him fondly.

" I trust you that's why I am here with you contrarily I would have given you a pill and made an explicit video of you without your content. I hated you so extensively without knowing about you. But now I am delighted that I am determined to tell you everything. It's worth it. "

Namjoon intertwined his fingers into his. He was excited because he didn't know what to listen to or to know more about his impressions. Namjoon cupped his cheek and his gaze fixed on his lips. He caressed it with his thumb. he stared at him.

" I also don't want to force you into something."

Jungkook was aware of Nam's expression. He was waiting for him to say something. He gets what namjoon indicated. So he pulled him by the neck and whispered in his ear.

" Do you want to.....kiss me? "

Jungkook asked then looked at him. Those pinpricks of his are full of love, and the smile he wears is soft and welcoming. And it's just for you. It makes his heart skip a beat, makes his soul flutter in his chest. Jungkook is Impatient to know his answer.