13

Jennie's pov

Rosé is crying? For real....i mean why would she cry?. I look at her and saw a red mark on her face. It looks like someone slapped her. I asked her “who slapped you?”, and she said “k-ka-kai slapped m-me and we b-broke u-up”. I was shock, kai is in this college!?

I taught he failed the exams....mabey he went here by the money. I hugged her and promised that i will punish him. I went outside and went to kai's dorm.

I think he lives alone, i knock on the door and the door opened. There was kai in shirtless. I looked at him in disgust. "Wait jennie what are y-”, before he could Finish his sentence i punched him in the face.

It was very hard punch that he would lost his balance. “this for slapping rosie”, i said and kicked him in the balls. “and this is for hurting her feelings”, he rubbed his balls because of the pain. Mabey from now on he will not play with other's feelings.

I shut the door and went to my dorm. I saw rosie sitting on the bed waiting for me to come. “did he do anything to you?”, she asked and i shook my head. She ran to me and our lips touched.

I couldn't believe that rosé just kiss me!. It was only for a short moment but it was everything for me.

“i-i like you kim jennie!”, she said and looked down feeling embarrassed. I couldn't move i think im dreaming but no it is real.

I hugged her and kissed her again.

*Next day*

I went to college with rosie. We are now together. Turns out she is bi. I saw momo and mina is in
relationship. And lisa and jisoo is now friends.

Im very happy today because i finally have rosie all by me. And i hope we all have a happy ending

I kissed rosie one last time before bell rings. “ah shit we are late again run!”
---------------------------------------------
Black pink

A/n: guys the pink venom m/v is awesome especially jenlisa's rap part!. And plus finally this story ended. I know its a bit rushed but i had no idea so i taught about rushed ending. Hope you like chaennie's and others adventure in this story.

Pls give a voat and comment especially the silent reader.

Roomate|chaennie <COMPLETED>