➪ 𝚃 𝚆 𝙾

Third person's POV:

~•~

As the two entered, customers starts looking at the two people who entered

(I mean who wouldn't look at shinomiya? he's the head chef and owner of the restaurant,and he's also fine asf,and besides he's walking with the chef from heaven who's 'nother fine asf and also quite known by many(mostly in culinary world) who possess a lot of weird things the author came up with her stupid brain)

And even though it's 7:30 am in the morning,the restaurant sure has a lot customers already

What can I say?his restaurant is famous including himself

_____________

As the both of them reached the table,shinomiya being gentleman pulled out the chair for you to sit on.

"Thanks." you said as you sit on the chair as shinomiya just hummed as a response, you also noticed that you could actually see mostly everything in there with just a little bit turn of your head.

"Wow,you actually know what to do already, huh" as you rest your chin on the top of both of your hands(fingers) that are holding onto each side.(idk how to explain it lol) and look up with the standing figure who is looking back at you.

"Don't be stupid,we both already know each other for some quite time and you always request this,so of course i already know it." He deadpan at you and fix his glasses using his index and middle finger by raising it up a bit.

So you just look at him with playful pout"anyways I already need to go back to the kitchen,so I'll leave you here for a moment"

"Yeah yeah, whatever,it's not like I can't handle myself" you answer with a sigh

But yeah,he just ignored what you said.

"Susuki!" He called out

The so called Susuki flinched and look at the direction and once again heard shinomiya calling her to come at that table,so she just went to him

"Yes,sir do you need something?"she politely asked but in inside she's actually nervous as she found shinomiya intimidating

"I want you to attend this customer"he simply reply giving his command

"Yes, understood"she comply,as she bows to him

Shinomiya turned back to look at you again.So you look back at him and speak before he could do "just get going already"

Sigh,"okay then,just call me you need anything." He said before leaving you with the waitress.

You firstly fake Cough saying "Excusez-moi?" (Excuse me?) getting the attention of the so called Susuki

"Do you want to order now, ma'am?"she politely ask while smiling

"Je voudrais boire quelque chose pour commencer."
(I would like to drink something to start with.) You said, offering her a rather so unnoticable smile.

"Understood,what would you like me to get?"

"Je voudrais une tasse de thé thé S'il vous plaît..." (I would like a cup of tea please...)