Chapter 2

"Leaving Xingchen.com, he is not even a fart!"

After hanging up the phone, Wang Cheng suddenly remembered that in an interview with reporters a few years ago, President Yao once said to the camera in high spirits, that Xingchen.com has developed to the point where it is today, thanks to the Jingyue.

He sighed and said nothing, just sent the electronic version of the contract to Qiao Jing.

"Brother Jing," he said, "I'm sorry."

This time, Qiao Jing did not reply.

He filled out the contract, clicked "Send", then opened the contact list, quit the group, and deleted people all in one process, without hesitation, as if he had wanted to do this for a long time.

But when he saw the author Xiaoqun with only Yuan Chengdao and a few others, Qiao Jing hesitated for a while, but still did not click to exit.

His eyes were a little sore after being in the dark for a long time.

Qiao Jing rubbed his eyes, got up and wanted to turn on the light. At this moment, a clear childish voice suddenly sounded in his ears.€€€€

"DiDi, the superstar system is online!"

Qiao Jing's movements stopped.

WTF?

"Hello, I'm an artificial intelligence system from a high-dimensional cosmic plane, number 008," 008 happily introduced himself to the host, "Do you want to become a well-known global superstar? One hundred and eighty thousand? Do you want countless fans to charge and write essays for you in one sentence? As long as you provide me with enough reputation points, these will no longer be dreams!"

Qiao Jing: "I don't want to."

008 choked, but it did not give up easily, and still insisted on persuading: "Isn't it bad to be a star? You become famous overnight, you get both fame and fortune, no matter where you go, someone knows you and greets you, and you can receive fans every day. What a gift of true love!"

Qiao Jing imagined such a scene.

...just torture.

His face became more and more gloomy: "I will go crazy."

Let a person who has social fear be a star, thanks to it, it can figure it out.

Only then did 008 notice that there seemed to be something wrong with the host he bound to.

What about the good-looking guy who is cold on the outside and hot on the inside, with a strong face, strong personal charm, and a height of 1.88 meters?

This one in front of me doesn't match anything at all!

It hurriedly checked, and was immediately dumbfounded.

"God, I got the wrong person!"

After discovering the truth, 008 burst into tears on the spot.

A little black cat with blue eyes suddenly appeared on Qiao Jing's table, choked up and said to him, "I'm sorry, but, but I've bound you, and now there's no way to untie it." It carefully Asked, "Would you like to be a star?"

008 can see that Qiao Jing's facial features are actually quite delicate. If you pack it well, it shouldn't be a problem to be an idol or something.

"don't want."

But Qiao Jing still refused.

008: ...

It has never been so despised since its creation.