Chapter 2 Other classes

Finally the bell rang, more students came in and sat in their seats, the girl didn't really care since they never bothered her. Well, sometimes they did which would lead to her snapping at them. Though deep inside she cared about her classmates, she just didn't want to get close. One of the students got out of their seat and walked to the window looking out it. Their teacher wasn't there yet. With a tap of her pencil, she went into her thoughts and kept up with her drawing. To keep herself distracted by the loud talking. The teacher came in after a while, class started. This time they were reading a new chapter for science class. The teacher handed out worksheets and the handouts. They could use these on a test. Luckily they didn't have one yet. Reading the few chapters and writing down the vocabulary from the handout of her own, she finished. It was already tiring. Not to mention that it was her first class and she had to go to all four of them. How tiring and boring. But the girl wanted to graduate. Sighing, she waited for the others to finish their work. When everyone was finished doing their work, they talked about it. They were going to do more chapters in the next lesson after they finished the first lesson. The first lesson wasn't that difficult. At least to her. First lesson completed. Grabbing her iPad, she looked at the time. Her second class was going to start in a few minutes. Everyone was told to close their folders along with notebooks and they did. They were collected just when the bell rang. Great. More classes.