Chapter 1

Our story begins in Los Angeles. Where everyone was celebrating Christmas during the snowfall. In the house was Angelica pickles and Dewey duck were getting ready for Christmas and their mothers and fathers are going to be away for the holidays. "we're gonna be away for the holidays so don't make a mess do make cookies." said moms and dads. "and make sure to get everything ready for Christmas." Then they left. Angelica and Dewey were walking to their bedrooms and while they were walking to their bedrooms and saw the poster of Batman returns (1992) in the hallway. "talk about rewriting history." Said Angelica looking at the poster. " well looks like catwoman and penguin's still the same." "I don't know it's just plain freaky!" Said Angelica to Dewey a little fright "I wonder if they're behind all this?" Asked Dewey to Angelica " oh that's just crazy talk." Said Angelica and Dewey as they were walking to their bedrooms. Elsewhere, far from Los Angeles to the foreign kingdom of the queen of Batman villains, the terrible sorceress, who was watching from her crystal ball and laughs evilly and decided to have an evil plan with Max shreck, Catwoman, and penguin. Back at los Angeles, Angelica and Dewey were in their bedrooms feeling bored as they saw the poster still hanging in the hallway. "now We're seeing things can we do some painting and Oil pastel?" Said Angelica and Dewey in unison. "sure thing now we wouldn't have another cat and a penguin in our pockets would we?" Asked Angelica and Dewey while they get all their art supplies "blonde girls and boys don't have pockets. But some of us do have anything." Said Angelica and Dewey as they were getting ready for painting and Oil pastel drawing. While they were painting and drawing just then, two outfits appeared with makeup, crowns, and everything on manikins. "Wow these outfits are amazing!" Said Angelica as she was admiring her outfit. "wow wee and they're such a surprised and awesome."  So Angelica put on her pink long sleeve dress, makeup, high heels and did her hairstyle, jewelry: necklace, bracelet, earrings, and a crown on her head. Then Dewey put on his blue medieval suit, boots, cape, blue crown in the middle of his head, and his hairstyle was blonde also. "I look pretty good in my costume." Said Angelica as she looked at the mirror. "and I look pretty good in my costume also." All of a sudden, there was an evil laugh and then there was voices. "You both will be sucked into our movie." said the voices. "Zim, Zen, Zang from now on, you guys will be in the movie!" With a blast of magic, the pink and blue winter stuff were on Angelica and Dewey. Then Angelica and Dewey got sucked into the TV and into Batman returns movie and screaming as they were sucked then they vanished into the movie.