I love you and that will never stop

A: i started writing this today and it's currently 2 am so i am sorry if i misspelled some words. and about my grammar, and trying to improve it by writing :)

i love Rooney. sorry for making her character bad. i just can't think of anyone else to play that character. it's just needed to the story. i freaking love Rooney Mara.

“Sandy!”

I quickly got up from where i was sitting and placed the photos, that i had been looking at for a while, in my wardobe as i wiped the tears that was flowing down my face. I don't want Sarah to see me and think that i still haven't moved on from my past. I told her that i was fine and i have moved on and she was so happy about it. I don't want to disappoint her.

“Sandra, you ready?” I heard her asking me.

“Just one sec!”

“Okay, i'll be waiting downstairs”

I wore a black, sparkly, knee-length dress and partnered it with a simple heels. It was a bit cold that night so i wore my brown coat. I decided to just remove it once we got in there.

I exited the room after changing my clothes and all and went downstairs. I saw Sarah, sitting on the couch, patiently waiting for me. She was busy with her phone so she didn't notice my presence at first.

“Hey, sorry if it took so long”, I immediately apologised.

She looked at me and smiled, “It's fine. Let's go?”

“Yeah”

After thirty minutes of ride, we finally arrived at the reception. Lily welcomed us with a smile. She then guide us to our sit. The place was big and the theme made it more beautiful. Balloons, sparkly things, foods and people were everywhere. There i met Vera with her sister Taissa Farmiga, Emma Roberts, Jessica Lange and Sarah's other co-artists from AHS. They were fun to hang out with to be honest. We weren't that close but we did have fun talking to each other.

“You're really funny!”,  Jessica pointed at me as she chuckled.

“Of course she is. She's not boring like you, Jess!” Sarah joked.

“Hey, you're the boring one here! Right, guys?”

They all just burst into laughter.

After a while, Lily dragged us in the center to dance. Others were really drunk. I didn't drink that much so i was pretty sober but i did joined them dancing.

While i was having fun, my eyes hits the woman who was familiar to me. Blonde? Tall? Short haired? I definitely know this girl.

I could see her face. She looks like. . . Cate

C-cate? Am i drunk?

Why is she here? Is she a friend of Lily? As far as i know, they're not that close.

I don't fucking know!

Okay, she's looking at me right now and I don't know what to do.

Is that really cate?

She's really here?

So what if she's here. Don't mind her. You're here to celebrate and enjoy. You didn't come here for her.

I was lost in my thoughts until someone called my name “Sandra?” It was Sarah

“Y-yes?”

“What happened?”

“Nothing. My head just suddenly ache. Probably from drinking too much”, I let out a wry chuckled.

“Oh, that's bad. You can sit and–”