CHAPTER ONE

During the lunar phase, the cycle of the moon, throughtout the eight stages of the lunar phase, one phase is extremely painful for one kind

During the lunar phase, the cycle of the moon, throughtout the eight stages of the lunar phase, one phase is extremely painful for one kind. The full moon. The new moon. The new moon symbolises a new chapter or a new beginning, the energy from the full moon supposedly sets intentions for the month ahead, achieving their goals or to start a new project and set new goals for ones self. Supposedly, it is a good time for reflection and reflecting on past decisions and achievements. For most it is the best time of a month. But for one kind, the new moon is the worst time of the month. Can you guess what that species is? Yes. Indeed it is. Werewolves. The curse of lycanthropy. Lycan, a name referring to the animal of its curse, such as werewolves and werebears. Many types of lycans exist in different forms but the most common form is werebears and Werewolves. Lycanthropy is often reffered to as a curse. It is a curse. But it is also referred to as a disease. That transforms a humanoid into a beast for 'execution' or a beast designed for assassination. But there's a larger part of the curse which is failed to mention in all the myths and fairytales. Werewolves which are capable of shapeshift. under the curse of lycanthropy, their main form would be as a human, but beneath the many layers of skin, and the thick, river-like blood flowing endlessly throughout the human anatomy, beneath the rock-hard skeletal system, there is a monster, hidden away, tucked under all of that which is only awakened during the new moon, when the moon is at its highest and fullest. Skipping to the point, this curse means that during the new moon, the full moon, the victim of the curse must transform into its wolflike form and kill anyone and anything that they can, feeling nothing at all until it is over. This curse is irreversible no matter how you became a werewolf, even if you were bitten or born that way, you cannot change it. The curse of lycanthropy can also be known as, The Curse of the Moon. But a werewolf can only transform into a wolf on the full moon, in rare cases a werewolf can transform due to severe emotions, such as extreme grief or saddness, for example, if a loved one dies, in rare cases, the victim of the lycanthropy curse can transform and stay in that form until the emotion passes, which could be days, weeks, months or even years.

Even as a wolf, we have rules. 9 Ridiculous rules. Which will be stated throughout this story. 
"Jordan!"The masculine voice proclaimed as it hollowed down the hallway.
"No! I'm dead! Or asleep, Nico!" The feminine voice, who's name was obviously Jordan, shouted back at the masculine voice, Nico's voice.
"Get up!" Nico shouted as he barged into Jordan's bedroom, forcing her out of bed.
"I'm up!" Jordan yawned as she replied back to her brother.