The star in your eyes (Sun X moon)

Sun Pv
* sundrop booting up *
I woke up and looked around the room it was dark and cold down here but then I look down and I see a girl with blue hair and with it up and she had a mechanic clothes on and she looked at me with a smile her eyes where blue and well I was confused but then I smiled then I said " hello new friend what's going on end where am I?" She giggled and said " well your in parts and services My name is Emily but you can call me Ash I am the one who made you and I will help you learn your new job *smiles* but anyway you are a daycare worker and you will help kids and have fun with them is that ok sundrop?" I nod my head to understand her then I scanned her and put her profile In my database and then she helps me out of the chair and walks me to the daycare I would be working at but then I saw another robot but it was like me but he was a moon animatronic I said" um ash I thought I was the only one working here?" Then she giggled then she said " this is moondrop or moon he will help you with the kids and takes care of the naptimes while you charge your battery same as him you watch the kids in the light as he goes to do the same so have fun boys" she leaves then I look at moondrop and he waves as he says " hello starlight or new worker I'm moondrop or moon* he holds out his hand I blush for some reason but then I take his hand and I said " hello I am sundrop or sun for short and it's nice to work with you moony hehe" he blushed then smiled as well we talked and he shows me around the place I was feeling a new feeling but idk what it was but when I am with him I feel warm and sweet and I smiled then we hanged out and he showed me our room we had a sleep over and watched some movies maybe I would love it here~~
T.B.C
(379)