"Intruders!!"

A/n - yes another timeskip to the Pure Vanilla Kingdom.

(Still Dark Toffee's POV)

"Wow!! Pure Sugar, Is this where Grandpapa rules!? Its so amazing!!" Custard Cookie III asked, "Not yet little one, this is just the ground..." She said, then i heard a noise, "Everyone stop, I sense we are being watched..." I say, right as Golden Parm. sees someone in the trees, "YOU THERE! REVEAL YOURSELF!!!" He yells, "Intruders!! You are NOT welcome in the village!" the mystery cookie replies, then she comes out of the tree and she looks like.. a crow? hm, interesting.. "Now intruders can not be trusted!" she says, "how can we get you to trust us? we will do anything!" GingerBrave, of course out of all would say, then she hands us all a raisin bun, Chili Pepper flips out, Pure Sugar said shes allergic to raisins, everyone else loved it, and the mystery cookie made an acception to Pure Sugar, but she was FURIOUS at Chili Pepper. "You cannot be trusted! Out!" she said, "I. Black Raisin cookie, will protect the village! No-" as she was interrupted by a thud sound, "b-black raisin, they're coming, hurry!!" said one of the villagers.

After all the fighting-

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? WE HELPED YOU! BE GRATEFUL!!" Shouted Chili pepper, "What!? all i said was 'thanks for the help i guess'!! dont get angry at me Red Head!!" she said back, "OH I WI-" before she was cut off, "ENOUGH!!" another cookie said, "h-healer cookie! im so so sorry!" healer cookie? sounds like a name someone would use as a disguise... "please raisin, i have patients who need rest, and this noise will not help!" healer cookie says, as he looks at Pure Sugar cookie and waves, she waves back, as the nice cookie she is, i looka behind us and see more "WaffleBots", "WAFFLEBOTS INCOMING! STAND YOUR GROUND!" I yell and they all turn around to see them, and we all attack, Healer cookie does this cool thing and crumbles all the bots, i was impressed!, "Wow, i haven't seen that type of magic in so long... it reminds me of my father.." Sugar cookie said, as a crystal light floats in the air, "Is that what i think it is?" I ask, as it goes into his staff... so i think my thoughts were correct, he has to be Pure Vanilla Cookie, we found him.

When we get to the portal part

"Healer Cookie, Sugar Cookie, it glows with every step you take!!" Wizard Cookie points out, and he was right, they both look down and look at each other and smile "cmon everyone, lets make haste!"
healer cookie announced, that was him for sure, then i feel someone tap my shoulder, it was Pure Sugar, "whats the matter Pure Sugar?" I ask, "Can i hold your hand..? im a little nervous.." she replies, i mean i didnt mind so i just grabbed her hand without a response, and i see 'healer cookie' smile.

"What in the witches name..." Golden Parm. announces, the whole kingdom was.. destroyed, Healer cookie gasped, if i were him i would too, and Pure Sugar let go of my hand and hugged him, and he hugged her back, almost crying, "We should get moving everyone, we dont have time to waste" Black Rasin says, interrupting the moment, so we all followed her to the village...

Everything was in ruins, I felt so bad for Healer Cookie and Pure Sugar, seeing their home, destroyed, "UH GUYS! THE FLOOR IS BREAKING AND FALLING!!" Strawberry Cookie yells, and we all look and see it falling, "EVERYONE, OVER PAST THE GATES!" Healer cookie announced, so i grabbed Custard Cookie and ran as fast as i could, maybe a bit too fast because i made it there before everyone else- so i just made sure everyone was with me and we headed on, but little did we know, things were about to get rough...

word count- 663

hope yall are enjoying so far!!